Talk:Poison Heal (Ability)
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Outside of Battle
- I just experimented with my Shroomish with Poison Heal and it still lost HP outside of battle. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 13:22, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- On Black, I do not lose HP when my Shroomish is in my party poisoned and I walk around. I will add that for gen V. Overthinkingly 20:55, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
Poison HP loss
- No. In battle, if a Pokémon with this get poisoned, this ability will heal one eigth of its maximum health at the end of each turn. It is not affected by damage from the poison status, so there's an overall gain in health. Outside of battle, the Pokémon still loses health like usual. Teshigigas [Talk] 16:26, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
- Cheers! ~ Ender Phoenix 00:44, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
Could I add that Venoshock still gets its power boost? Nickvang 09:20, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
Is it worth mentioning that...
- I don't think there's any need for that. The article already lists everything the ability can do, it doesn't need to list the things it can't.--Cold (talk) 01:25, 19 May 2016 (UTC)