Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
That template really makes this article look fugly. The blank space really looks suckity. Is it possible to make a horizontal version of this template? It would better fit in this article. --Maxim 09:42, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
I notice thhat the border around his Character discription is pink
while the game pearl is pink It doesnt fit pearls character
His eyes, Pokedex, and Poketch are Orange
So it would make more sense for his color to be orange rather than pink (Hg/Ss come out already! 19:41, 2 March 2010 (UTC))
- It is at the color "Pearl" to correspond with his name, Pearl. So it stays as is. --☆Coolピカチュウ! 23:44, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
This has been bothering me for months now and I just need to ask
Why is it that Pearl's Luxray, Buizel, Diglett, and Tauros have no nicknames listed? do they even have nicknames in the Japanese version? it'd be pointless for a pokedex holder to only nickname two of his team members and on serebii Coronis used the names Raylord, Zellord, Diglord, and Taulord (I know they arent official but he wouldnt make up nicknames for nameless pokemon) (Ataro 07:21, 6 June 2010 (UTC))
- They might have the names. We just don't have them listed, may not have them or, something else. I'd check with the Japanese Pokémon Special site or our Japanese Wiki partner since they sometimes have a listing with the nickname if I recall correctly. --☆Coolピカチュウ! 07:24, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
- In which, the Japanese wiki's listing... for Luxray/Buizel/Diglett/Tauros... Torahiko トラヒコ, Zeruhiko (Zelhiko works too I guess) ゼルヒコ, Diguhiko (again, Dighiko probably works) ディグヒコ, and Tarohiko タロヒコ. I'm not sure what the jp Special site says, but just putting those out there.
- Sorry that's arranged so messily, too. Hope someone understands it 8( ▫▫ティナ♫★ 07:33, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you.......I'm sorry to bother you guys but I find it sad to see the manga section...lacking a little (Ataro 07:42, 6 June 2010 (UTC))
Why was the text erased from the speech balloons in the images of Pearl's Pokémon? --Shiny Noctowl 19:40, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
not sure I think since it's not needed..
but I really wish people would properlly do it (use color picker please...) and stop using white to erase the text
it makes the image look HIDEOUS (and what's the point int erasing the background too!?) (Ataro 20:23, 16 July 2010 (UTC))
- But what's the point of removing the text? Even if it isn't needed, removing it takes unnecessary time which could be spent actually improving the encyclopedia. --Shiny Noctowl 02:28, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
When was Pearl's birthday ever listed?
Same with Diamond, too.--Qq 19:18, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
I have the same questions. (E9310103838 15:58, 27 January 2011 (UTC))