In DP040, Paul said that he caught Murkrow while he was traveling in Jhoto, Kanto, and Hoenn. But didn't Paul trade his Azumarill for Murkrow after he fought the Oreburgh gym??? --Theryguy512 17:15, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Did the original point to Paul trading with the little boy? If it didn't, then as far as I'm concerned, this alleged trade has been disproven. --Shiningpikablu252 17:18, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
The trading fact could be false or the dub is wrongPokemaniac102 17:20, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- I thought it was pretty clear that Paul simply gave it away the same way he releases all Pokémon that don't meet his standards. People were just guessing because Murkrow was in the opening. --FabuVinny T-C-S 22:19, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- No, we'll discuss Murkrow here. And it goes the other way -- Murkrow might still be worth deleting. However, it is a part of his main team, which is why I'm focussing on those of lesser notability right now. --FabuVinny T-C-S 22:32, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- As I said on Ash's Staravia's talk, both this and Staravia should be protected. DP066 should be too. --Theryguy512 23:48, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
Where did you see the preview?
Never mind I found it. Please read Ash's Staravia's talk page and read the New Attack? thing.
Sky Attack Pic
Since it's protected, can any admin please replace the curretn pic of it using Sky Attack with this one:
English voice actor.
- Murkrow will be voiced by Bill Rogers since Pokémon USAchose DuArt for the recording and distributing of the anime so no more stock footage of 4Kids. ShoppingShippingRules 21:50, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- Well there's really no proof. It could be voiced by Billy Beach. --☆ケンジガール 07:45, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- No Bill Rogers would probably voice it since his Pokémon Voices are sound a likes Livinlarge18 21:31, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
- If Pokémon USA chooses Billy Beach I will be so ticked off he already ruined Ash's Swellow,Meowth (Team Rocket) and Butch come PUSA let Rogers voice Butch and Murkrow Livinlarge18 00:00, 30 May 2008 (UTC)
- Right now, let's wait for Honchkrow's speaking debut and see what happens. User:Paul'sDialga (John 19:23, 20 October 2008 (UTC))
It seems that Murkrow did evolve and that Paul has a Magmar.
- Couldn't we say that Murkrow evolved in DP065? In DP064 it was still a Murkrow while in DP066, it had already become a Honchkrow. So it's safe to assume it evolved at some time between the two episodes. JmathTalk 18:54, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
- But we never actually saw it evolve. It wasn't in DP065, and so we can't exactly say that it evolved in that episode. All we know is that it evolved sometime offscreen, between either DP064 and DP065, or between DP065 and DP066. Since we don't know the exact time that it evolved, it can't be included. Matkin22 18:59, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
- I have not seen the episode but I believe the attacks is steel wing. By the way, doesn't the move wing attack makes a pokemon's wing glow white also?--Diamaster 02:14, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
its night slash - unsigned comment from Tylerkarnes (talk • contribs) 05:18, 31 January 2009 well for one thing his gliscor knows knock off which is pretty weak too, and it had to be night slash as the light had a bluish tint and it caused blue electricity upon impact turtwig. Happizelpom 05:22, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
who Paul's Honchkrow Japanese voice?Lindsayoris15 20:53, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
After watching the DP118 preview on YouTube, it's pretty clear that Ash's Staravia evolves in a battle with Honchkrow. Is it noteworthy enough for the trivia section that battling against Honchkrow caused two of Ash's Pokémon to evolve? Dilophosaurus Rex 18:01, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- Wait 'til it airs. As far as we're concerned here, it's still a Staravia. The Dark Fiddler - 10% Satisfaction Guaranteed! 18:03, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
In DP 118, Brock states Paul's Honchkrow's Ability is Super Luck, when it knocks a Dragonite out. The actual line Brock says is: "Donkarasu no tokusei wa Kyouun." (ドンカラスの特性はきょううん。) Which translates to "Honchkrow's Ability is Super Luck." KurowaSan 04:17, 13 March 2009 (UTC) It's been explicitly stated in the dub too, so I've added it. Watchermark 16:26, 8 August 2009 (UTC)