YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Can we get a release date for this it would be helpful since if at before 2000 there could be a piece of trivia for this. Dakclaw 17:11, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
- Release date for what? Original Japanese serialization? Japanese volume? English release? Singapore English release? Maybe you should be a bit more specific...--Shiningpikablu252 17:43, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
The error comment at the bottom of the page is incorrect. It never says that another trainer's pokemon cannot be caught in the game. It only is swatted away by the trainer. However, later, in the yellow arc, green (or whoever gary is, because i have seen him as blue and green) describes to a young boy in his flashback of catching a lapras and giving it away that if it was your Pokemon the ball would have bounced off. SamOak 22:22, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
- That error is for this volume of the manga. Not others "later on". --Pokemaster97 22:25, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
- It's possible that TR somehow cause Gyara to be released? Ataro 22:26, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
- Exactly Pokemaster, I'm saying however that the comment that you cannot capture someone else's pokemon is incorrect. SamOak 23:09, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
- That's releasing a pokemon from another trainer's pokeball,and the anime talks to that as well, especially to pokemon choosing by will to stay in their ball unless called out by their own trainer. SamOak 23:18, 27 January 2011 (UTC)