It say for one of the optional rules, "Banning the use of Pokémon Centers, relying only on potions and healing items for healing." That would be impossible, since there is a limited amount of PP restoration items in the game. MasterGiygas 17:35, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
- Where did you get that idea? You can grow Leppa berries in Gens III/IV, and get one weekly in BW. 01:41, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
- They probably got that idea from the fact that Gens I and II still exist, as well as the fact that it is quite some time before you have reliable access to berries of ANY specific type in later Gens. I personally have trouble believing anyone has ever actually used this rule. Krychek (talk) 10:05, 29 May 2013 (UTC)
- What the Nuzlocke challenge says about obtaining Pokémon through:
- In-game gifts
- I've been reading that Pokémon who "die" must be stored in PC permanently without necessarily being released, and Stored Pokémon who did not "die" can still be used.
- It should be mentioned that in youtube there are some videos of animations of scenes of Pokémon "dying" in the runs.
- Is there a rule that if a Pokémon "dies" another (but only one) of its species can be caught? ---Igor (talk) 03:01, 3 September 2012 (UTC)
"Supreme Court of Nuzlocke"
Is there no rule against intentionally resetting the game? It seems like having the ability to do so would render most of the other rules ineffective and/or pointless. Krychek (talk) 10:09, 29 May 2013 (UTC)