Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Yeah, you're right. That is interesting because this supports the idea of the Sevii Islands being close to the Orange Islands. Tesh 18:30, 13 July 2007 (UTC)
Although it is named Navel Island on the map... Tesh 18:32, 13 July 2007 (UTC)
- I think they're 2 completely different islands, named after 2 completely different things that just happen to share the same word in English. The Orange Archipelago one is named after the Navel Orange and the Sevii Islands one is named after the Bellybutton.
Ho-oh + Lugia Image?
I have this;
I tried to put it on the page but the Upload thing was like "your logged out" or something. Err, so basically, if anyone wants too put it on the page then yeah |: It's here if you need it.
- Err, sorry, forgot too put the ~ thing, i was in a bit of a rush. And it wont let me make an account on the Archives, i just tried. And yes i got this image from AdvanceMap, i was playing around with it and wondered if i could use the map's + print screen them and put the on Bulbapedia. Takoto 14:02, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- K. I'll go re-do the screen-shot and put it on here again:
- There, no more red boxes :D Takoto 17:47, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- That's much better. advice: dont use screenshotting in AdvanceMap. There should be a "capture image" option in one of the dropdown menus. That will crop the image perfectly for you. 18:04, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- Ohhk. Thanks for the advice. Takoto 18:27, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
Although speculative, but at least possible, the reason that there is no mountain visible may be that there is an underground connection between the mountain and grotto where Ho-Oh and Lugia reside. Worth mentioning? Renoir 15:42, 17 May 2012 (UTC)