Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Mystery Part and Secret Slab
- I would have thought so, until I saw that Fabu-Vinny seems to be the one who added it... probably just a sleep enduced error then... or it could be fact? (Sarcasm) The Dark Fiddler - Smarter than the average bear! 21:40, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
...and Secret Slab?
We should definitely have separate pages for these two items. Even if they do serve the same function, they look different when on the ground. That alone should be reason enough to separate the two articles. Anyone object, or shall I do so later this evening? --ニョロトノ666 23:23, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- Look at the articles before I merged them. They were identical to each other. Could you seriously make it worth having two seperate articles just based on what they look like on the ground? If not, they should stay combined. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 00:06, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
I have a mystery part, I go to amp plains F7, but I haven't found a zapdos, and I stayed there until it said somethings stirring, am I doing something wrong Atomix26 00:42, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
No, Zapdos isn't there, ethier. I tried. It isn't even in Amp Plains. I have a Secret Slab.Nintendofan146B 20:17, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
Never Mind.... hehehe, this post is 11 months and 1 day old. I found the problem, and that was lack of being told about the marine resort..... Atomix26 16:50, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
All right, I can't find Zapdos nor Celebi in the dungeons! Do you have to walk and look for them, or what? I have Explorers of Time and the Secret Slab.Nintendofan146B 21:32, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
After looking at Mystifying Forest, I now know that I need the Marine Resort.Nintendofan146B 21:34, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
Darkrai isn't at the Miracle Sea
- Actually it is. I caught it in the miracle sea. Darkmaster0 20:00, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
A code for getting Mystery Part in EoS is:
4R#J5 W@+&P2K K& 7-279 H666%NN ST+=+
Client: Ninetales Objective: Prospect With Ninetales Place: Beach Cave B4F Difficulty: D Reward: She will offer to join your team, Oh, and THE MYSTERY PART!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomix26 18:02, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
The article claims that it's Sky Exclusive, yet I have it in Darkness. Can someone please correct this?--Jachi 14:01, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
- In Time/Darkness, Moltres appears in the Final Maze. In Sky all the legendaries from that dungeon have been taken out, and now require the Secret Slab/Mystery Part as well as transversing various other dungeons.
While Manaphy is ill?
It's noted that the mystery part only appears when Manaphy has told you about marine resort, but I got a mission (zero island north B49F) to find the mystery part while Manaphy is still ill (and didn't mention marine resort at all!). Nickvang 17:14, 3 February 2012 (UTC)
- You can get the items before the Manaphy plot is over, but the legendaries will not appear so the items are completely useless. Gamerdog6482 (talk)