Pokémon Battle Revolution Items
If you use PBR to send a specific item to a DS game, can you then use a different PBR save file to send the same item to the same DS game? http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=307094, post 8. Thanks. Ultraflame 17:45, 20 April 2008 (UTC)
About the Korean Phrases
The official Korean site of Pokémon stated that the "Mystery Gift" option will not show up during game play, and can only be activated by visiting the place where an event holds. Also, I've tried "모두 해피 Wi-Fi 통신" - a direct translation from Japanese - but it seemed to be incorrect. Rabby250
- Oh well, never mind - Nintendo announced the keywords for players to download the Secret Key via Wi-Fi. --Rabby250 07:09, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- She gives the player a Revive. After that she just asks for another, like always; her text does not change. IIMarckus 03:02, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
Can you share events like Shaymin and Darkrai by sharing the Wonder Card? Does the one who gets the card from someone else get the event Pokemon it gave as well?Pip 16:56, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
Some corrections for Generation II
1) Bluesky Mail should be replaced with Music Mail. 2) Pikachu Bed should be removed from the list, as it is only obtained though Pokémon Stadium 2 Mystery Gift (and is a Super Rare Item). 3) Pikachu Poster should be added in the Rare Items.
Also, along with Pikachu Bed, Unown Doll and Tentacool Doll can be obtained only though Pokémon Stadium 2 Mystery Gift (and again, both are Super Rare Items).
Sorry if this isn't the place to do this, but I don't know if I have permission to edit the article page. --.Maguss. 05:42, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- It's wide open for editing, so go for it. Just make sure to preview so that you're sure it looks right. TTEchidna 08:52, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- Actually I'm having a problem with that. Sometimes when I finished editing and tried to save the page, my permission was gone (jumped to the "view source" page without saving, as if I were a guest), but will regain after a few reloads. --Rabby250 07:09, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
To use this function for Generation III games (FR,LG and E) do you have to use the wireless adapter or can a link cable be used. This article severely lacks this info and has no real explanation of how Gen III games use it, just how to unlock it -- D558 20:10, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- As far as I can tell, it's Wireless Adapter only. --Shiningpikablu252 21:12, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- lame... -- D558 16:07, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
I think you can store 12 of them now (total), and 3 is for unclaimed ones. Right? Turtwig Lover 14:19, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
Generation 2 Mystery Gift Reception
I only recently refurbished my Pokemon Silver and Crystal games, so I am not sure if I am doing this right. I performed Mystery Gift with a friend. He received a Poliwag Doll and was told that it was deposited in his PC. I received a Miracle Berry, but I have no clue how to access it. I checked my PC and had nothing. I also talked to several NPCs that I thought would give it to me. --TapeWillFixIt 03:37, 26 January 2012 (UTC)
Re: Generation 2 Mystery Gift Reception
I believe that you go to the second floor of any PKMN Center and talk to the first guy.
He'll say something like, "Are you <PLAYER>? I Have something for you," Then text will appear [<PLAYER> Received <ITEM>] [<PLAYER> Put <ITEM> in ITEMS POCKET.]
I really hope someone here knows the answer to this because I haven't found one yet. Okay so I recently started playing the Crystal version I bought, and restarted it. Earlier today I reached Ecruteak City, and went to heal my Pokemon. Bill came downstairs talking about the Time Capsule. I went upstairs to look at the Time Capsule. When I got there I saw a man in blue behind the counter with the PC. I talked to him. He says: "Ah, CJ! I have something nice for you!" Or something like that. He then gives me a Masterball. I was really surprised. I presume this is the man that gives mystery gifts, but I haven't connected to and game that would have given me one, on top of the fact that it doesn't seem like they're given as Mystery gifts. If anyone can help figure this out I'd really appreciate it. --Cj1227 (Need Something?) 06:54, 14 April 2013 (UTC)
"It is impossible to get a Shiny Mystery Gift Pokémon, unless it is always Shiny, [...] In Generation V, multiple events have been released that can be Shiny." Well it's not impossible, then, is it? Unless it means "multiple events have been released that are always shiny"? It's very unclear. Me, Hurray! (talk) 17:03, 15 August 2014 (UTC)