| Due to special coding in place in the article, the artwork featured on this article will change every year on
This will only affect the artwork shown in the infobox. This changes every year, so when the time comes, clickto return to the page and change the display.
Is that Godzilla reference really relevent? I see that they're both born of sludge, but that doesen't really imply that one of them inspired the other.--Shard1697 04:02, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
If you truly knew the monster as i did you could understand how much they really resemble each other. I could spend all day explaining this. --Sandflapjack 3:20, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
Would Muks left arm be just like Kinglers left. They are both larger than the right. Laxafett 19:33, 20 May 2009(UTC)
Shiny Crystal Sprite
Just in case no one noticed, Muk's shiny sprite from Crystal has a frame with a white section around the hand that's not removed. I don't have the sprite myself but I thought I'd put it out there if anyone else does. --Valkyria (Talk) 16:10, 21 August 2010 (UTC)
- This is old but it still needs to be fixed, if it wasn't an animated sprite I could fix it :( can someone please fix it? I'm also too new to editing to figure out how to upload a new sprite if I found one Angelicwitch93 19:54, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
"Muk's evolutionary family, along with Gulpin's, Koffing's, and Trubbish's families are the only Pokémon to learn Sludge by leveling up."
Just so I don't get reverted, I'm gonna ask if this is a noteworthy enough to be in the trivia section.
"Muk can be found in Celadon City while surfing in Pokémon Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold and SoulSilver despite not being able to learn that move."
- It's not really that noteworthy. Both Grimer and Muk can be found by surfing in GSC and HGSS, while Koffing is found by surfing and Grimer by fishing in FRLG. Grimer and Muk also sometimes live in ponds, making them toxic. R.A. Hunter Blade 23:42, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
BW2 held item
Base Experience Yield
Is there a reason the Base Experience Yield for Generations I-IV is marked as "Unknown"? Shouldn't it be able to be calculated by defeating a Muk in-game, and running the resulting experience and variables through the exp change formula on the experience page? NiteKat (talk) 16:59, 26 November 2013 (UTC)
- Possibly someone simply forgot that field. I'll add it from an old revision of List of Pokémon by effort value yield (the last one before Gen V info replaced it all, in fact). In the meantime, it's actually kind of criminal that there's no pre-Gen V list for base exp/EVs (or it doesn't look like there is). Tiddlywinks (talk) 17:35, 26 November 2013 (UTC)
- As you can see on Talk:Friend Safari, the staff is working on a template that'll accommodate the Friend Safari. Once that template is done, then we can add it. Be patient. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 17:37, 9 February 2014 (UTC)
XY held item
- Someone will do it when they have the time and inclination to do so without plagiarizing. If you're not a person willing to do that, it's not exactly your place to complain about others not doing it. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 16:32, 1 December 2016 (UTC)
Anyone else think it may be based on colorful bacteria? When I first saw it, it immediately reminded me of the Grand Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone National Park. --Dry Paratroopa 02:32, 5 December 2016 (UTC)
- I mostly think it could just e base on the toxic fluids that make a rainbow color when mixed with water.Animaltamer708:40, 5 December 2016 (UTC)