Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Misty's Azurill couldn't have been caught in Kanto, it hatched from an egg. Sorry, but that was obvious! --Moisesmorales 17:54, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, but he precedent set by Ash's Phanpy would say that it should list the location it was hatched at as the location it was caught at. I mean, didn't Misty's Togetic also say it was caught at Kanto? Sounds to me like you're just nitpicking over something that had already been decided.
- Maybe if there's some Pokémon egg that gets found in one place, dumped off in a PC, and then brought back and hatched some time later, I'll mess with the template. But really, there's no need to make the "caught" become "hatched" for Pokémon hatched, since they're hatched very soon after their eggs are found, and besides Misty's travesty #1 and #2, everyone has put their hatched Pokémon in a ball. TTEchidnaGSDS! 01:13, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
- Also, it was caught in Kanto because it hatched in Kanto. Misty stays at Cerulean Gym. In Kanto. You can get Azurill in Kanto in FRLG if you want. TTEchidnaGSDS! 01:14, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
oops i'm soory I was unaware about this. --Moisesmorales 03:06, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
I missed most of AG...
- Well, It didn't appear in "Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon", A baby Pokemon needs to be under the care of its trainer for quite some time, The Mirage party they were invited to was a tournament, more or less, so she would most likely have needed a full set of pokémon to have a chance at winning the tournament, and I don't think she would just leave it at the Gym, so I'm pretty sure it was implied that she DID place it in a Poké-Ball (Albeit when she got back to the Gym) Weedle Mchairybug 15:59, 28 June 2008 (UTC).
I think I was wrong I mean in the episodes Azurill appeared it sounded more like Rachael Lillis,so maybe Kayzie Rogers only voiced Azurill in the Pokémon USA dub Livinlarge18 16:39, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Misty's Azurill has never appeared in the PUSA dub. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 18:21, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
replaced her as All Azurill Livinlarge18 20:41, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
I've uploaded pictures of all of Azurill's moves. Unfortunately I cannot get the template to work right. Could somebody please fix the template so that the pictures will change? Thank you. Oh and, it used Refresh before Bubble, so when you do this, fix that as well. --ケンジのガール 04:16, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
- For the next person racking their brain trying to figure out what was wrong with this page, this got fixed about four hours ago. Check the history, trom. *grumble* —darklordtrom 08:33, 1 June 2011 (UTC)