Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Why is the Japanese name translated but not the English name? felinoel 17:27, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- It's Michael...nothing special..I should know...It's my name too Ataro 17:30, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- It is my name too and because of it being my name I looked up the meaning of it about a decade or so ago? Why can only the Japanese name's meaning be given in the article? felinoel 17:51, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
What is this? I don't even...
I found this: Cite error: ref tags exist, but no references/
Maybe is a broken link, in the trivia section. --EzekielMaple 21:13, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
- Someone had added a citation for something but not added a references section. It's fixed now. Werdnae (talk) 21:41, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
Is there any lines in the game that verifies that Michael's father is dead? I mean, I recall a lot of mention about the man not being around, but most of it was vague. Maetch 16:54, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
I want to make a disambiguation page using this title due to the fact that five Michaels exists on here. So I was thinking that the current page should be renamed to Michael (XD). PattyMan 00:09, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- At this point in time, I think this Michael is sufficiently more important than the other characters that share his name to have his page here. Werdnae (talk) 05:40, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- The move is cancelled then. It would have been a lot of changes to deal with if the move happened. Does the disambiguation page still get created but with the word, disambiguation, which is in parenthesis, added? PattyMan 06:07, 20 February 2013 (UTC)