The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Why is the Japanese name translated but not the English name? felinoel 17:27, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- It's Michael...nothing special..I should know...It's my name too Ataro 17:30, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- It is my name too and because of it being my name I looked up the meaning of it about a decade or so ago? Why can only the Japanese name's meaning be given in the article? felinoel 17:51, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
What is this? I don't even...
I found this: Cite error: ref tags exist, but no references/
Maybe is a broken link, in the trivia section. --EzekielMaple 21:13, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
- Someone had added a citation for something but not added a references section. It's fixed now. Werdnae (talk) 21:41, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
Is there any lines in the game that verifies that Michael's father is dead? I mean, I recall a lot of mention about the man not being around, but most of it was vague. Maetch 16:54, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
I want to make a disambiguation page using this title due to the fact that five Michaels exists on here. So I was thinking that the current page should be renamed to Michael (XD). PattyMan 00:09, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- At this point in time, I think this Michael is sufficiently more important than the other characters that share his name to have his page here. Werdnae (talk) 05:40, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- The move is cancelled then. It would have been a lot of changes to deal with if the move happened. Does the disambiguation page still get created but with the word, disambiguation, which is in parenthesis, added? PattyMan 06:07, 20 February 2013 (UTC)