The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
About time we got this article. Cerberus 18:38, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
Well nobody put a lnk were I could find it. Cerberus 21:14, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
is Max's Ralts a girl.
- Just because Kirlia and Gardevoir are sisters doesn't mean Ralts is a sister to them too. - spontaneousCombusken 02:00, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Not to mention it being the dub~Pokemaniac102 02:05, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Even if it were to be 100% confirmed the Kirlia and Gardevoir are the Ralts's sisters, it still wouldn't confirm the Ralts's gender. It's possible for a boy to have two sisters. ****, what if Max were to have walked out on a newborn younger sister to reclaim the Ralts? --Shiningpikablu252 02:20, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
Anybody think this article should be renamed Ralts (anime). Yes, I realize Max was the one who befriended it and all, but it still technically wasn't his. I'll cite Manaphy (anime) (initially named May's Manaphy) as evidence as to why this should be moved. --PAK Man Talk 15:18, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- I agree. MathijsP 15:24, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- I disagree. Slight difference here, as Max intends to claim this Ralts as his starter. Unless the writers bend the rules insanely, May will never capture Manaphy. If the writers value continuality at all (and I think they do, as they remembered a Thunderstone Ash was given YEARS ago in a very recent episode), then Max will eventually get Ralts. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 17:05, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
I agree. Max was supposed to start his journey soon after AG191. In his cameos, he's been seen at home, with no Ralts in sight! Where is it??? I think its notability is draining--KukiTalk 21:00, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- That is false. Max won't start his journey until he is ten, which is a long way away with the lack of aging in the series. So Ralts has the same notability as ever - it's his intended starter but there is no guarantee of a reappearance. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 21:17, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
I think this page should be renamed as "Ralts (anime)" because it is not confirmed yet that Max will really choose Ralts as a starter on any other. I know Max promised Ralts that he will choose Ralts as his starter pokémon but it is not totally confirmed and bulbapedia don't take any step without full confirmation. So, i guess this article should be renamed. --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 06:15, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- I say this article gets deleted. If it isn't Max's that makes it useless. Like Misty's Golduck. --ケンジのガール 06:22, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- WAIT! There is precedence under the anime Pokémon notability policy for Pokémon articles that don't belong to a main or recurring character, provided that that Pokémon is a character of the day in and of itself. Since this Ralts was the entire focus of the episode, not to mention the lack of any one time human characters in aforementioned episode, I'd say that this Ralts qualifies as a CotD, and thus the article should stay. Bulbapedia:Notability requirements/Anime Pokémon#Notability rules (item #7). Missingno. Master wants YOU! Join the Order of the Glitch! (my talk page) 15:02, 24 November 2009 (UTC)