YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Could be named after Bob Marley. -Dann Woolf
Well, it doesn't see that she was named after Bob Marley, it's nonsense. Let's see...she's a: Zombie, Goth, Goth Lolita, Emo, Ghost, and Rastafarian? Interesting mix. Lol. うずまきハルカ 19:21, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
- I guess at that point, weed is your only hope of trying to get closer to God.--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 20:09, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
In the Trivia
- Exactly. Gothic loli maybe, but zombie?--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 04:27, 4 December 2007 (UTC)
- If you can provide proof, then it would be accepted.--ForceFire 02:24, 23 February 2012 (UTC)
- This is the only proof I have found. Just listen what Meowth says from 12:03 to 12:16. --Gabo 2oo 21:11, 25 February 2012 (UTC)
- The player can team up with her at the battle frontier, just like in Platinum. I have no idea what Pokémon she has, but you can add them if you know. If it is the same as Pt, just add the games to the section header, rather than creating a new section though. Werdnae (talk) 20:03, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
English Voice Actor
These are just some guesses, but based on just the sound of her voice I believe it is either Lisa Ortiz, Sarah Natochenny or Hilary Thomas. If only CN didn't crunch the credits... --The Great Butler 02:27, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
- Be thankful Cartoon Network's even crunching the credits for this arc. In the previous arc, Cartoon Network converted the credits to an automated system that didn't actually use the original credits footage, and in so doing, only credited the regular voice actors and, on top of that, put the old 4Kids logo at the end of the credits despite 4Kids not having involvement. Thankfully, only televised presentations were affected; Cartoon Network Video always used the original credits sequences at the end of episodes offered on the service, and continue to do so in the current arc even though Cartoon Network offers the sequence on TV in a crunched state.
- Anyway, DP168's now up on Cartoon Network Video, although it's using the next episode's Japanese title, probably due to a few mix-ups that caused some people to initially think DP168 was being skipped in the dub. Aside from the regulars, the names listed are Dani Marcus, Amy Palant, Kayzie Rogers, and Tom Wayland. Wayland can be obviously eliminated, and Palant was probably the various Shaymin as was the case in the 11th movie. Jessie's Wobbuffet appeared in the episode, lessening the odds on Rogers. Odds suggest that Marley was voiced by either a regular or by Dani Marcus. --Shiningpikablu252 17:15, 23 August 2010 (UTC)