The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
| Due to special coding in place in the article, the artwork featured on this article will change every year on
This will only affect the artwork shown in the infobox. This changes every year, so when the time comes, clickto return to the page and change the display.
- Actually looking at them now, it seems that the medal on its belt only appeared in D/P. --Theryguy512 01:30, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
Breeloom and Machamp,s ATK Stat is 130 , So MAchamp has tied atk with breeloom , Should we take out the triva ? Pokemon94 03:01, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't we consider Machamp's shiny form as a reference to Marvel Comic's Incredible Hulk? Both are lime green (as seen on the cartoon series) and both are bluffed up and I'm implying both are bad tempered and tend to cause Rampage since Machamp's Dual Abilities are Guts and No Guard. - unsigned comment from Evanicafan (talk • contribs)
Shiny in yellow
- Definitely not. —darklordtrom 05:05, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
- No way in hell this would fly. Coloration-based sprite trivia in Generation II is at least 90% of the time non-notable. The non-notability rate for the generation before that is definitely much higher, given even fewer colors available than in Generation II (and yes, this even takes into account the Super Game Boy palettes and Yellow Version's GBC compatability). --Shiningpikablu252 13:10, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think so. If it isn't in the Black Belt (item) article, you could list it there instead. —darklordtrom 11:12, 7 August 2010 (UTC)
Every damaging move that Machamp learns through level up are Fighting moves of the Physical category. Is this worth a mention? Gengarzilla 19:37, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
Should Machamp be listed as available from route 5 when you actually receive a machoke and it evolves? Maybe it should also be 'Evolve Machoke' with an asterisk which below says 'In-Game trade on Route 5 for a Machoke will evolve into a Machamp immediately' or something to that effect? --Nintynuts (talk) 23:21, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, I believe it should be listed. Your first method of coding it seems best for inputting it into the template. --NOBODY (talk) 14:56, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
When I look at Machoke and Machamp, I notice that there aren't many differences in between the two. The differences I've noticed is that Machamp is taller than Machoke by 4 inches and upon evolution, gains a second set of arms. Could this have been a foreshadow to Mega Evolution? This probably belongs on the forums, but, I've been having trouble with that. If anyone can give me a holler on this, feel free! WATERWARRIOR67 (talk) 15:03, 25 August 2014 (UTC)