- 1 Poster
- 2 Mewtwo
- 3 Poor lede
- 4 Sableye and Emolga
- 5 Pokémon from new trailer
- 6 New poster for the movie.
- 7 Genesect anime appearance
- 8 Genesect Army
- 9 First download event
- 10 Relationship of BW119.
- 11 Comparing to Mewtwo Returns
- 12 "Newtwo" or whatever it is....
- 13 Ending theme
- 14 It's Confirmed (Mewtwo)
- 15 New trailer
- 16 New Trailer confirming forme is in movie
- 17 Mewtwo's new voice actor
- 18 Eric
- 19 About Acchan
- 20 Navigation
- 21 Error in the cast template
- 22 New Special
- 23 Preview showing spoilers
- 24 More characters from Smash
- 25 Hmm...
- 26 Who is this?
- 27 New trivia
- 28 Dub Date?
- 29 Genesect and The Legend Awakened
- 30 English dub vs. trailer
- 31 UK ending theme
- 32 Pre-sale info
- 33 Ash never seen a Mewtwo
- 34 Japanese ending in Netflix version?!
- Where is this new poster? --SnorlaxMonster 06:46, 15 February 2013 (UTC)
This page appears to say that the Mewtwo in this film is indeed the same one from before, just having changed personality-wise after traveling the world. --The Great Butler (talk) 09:17, 15 February 2013 (UTC)
- What? I mean, wait, what? ... This page on Dogasu's backpack says, in a translated section of the page, specifically that Mewtwo is not the same one. Of course, I don't know Japanese, so I don't what it really says... --TogePikachu 05:39, 5 May 2013 (UTC)
The second paragraph of the lede is way too winding and repetitive. I'd edit it myself, but the article's fully protected. Can someone edit it to something like the following, please?
- The movie is set to feature Genesect and Mewtwo in prominent roles. The "Genesect army", a group of five Genesect, will appear in the film, led by a Shiny Genesect. The other four Genesect represent each of the four Drives. The Shiny Genesect is set to appear in Best Wishes! Season 2: Episode N before the film's release.
Sableye and Emolga
A new poster (ttp://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3991961.jpg) shows Emolga and a Sableye on the poster. Could you please add it to the Pokemon on the list. Playerking95 (talk) 05:58, 27 February 2013 (UTC)
Pokémon from new trailer
I would do it myself, but since I can't: can someone who can edit this page add the following Pokémon: Sewaddle (multiple), Purrloin, Bellossom (multiple), Sawsbuck (Summer Form, multiple), Deerling (Summer Form, multiple), Persian, Herdier, Butterfree (multiple), Golem (multiple), Kirlia.
Source is found on this page: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f228/m16-extreme-speed-genesect-mewtwos-revival-135386/index39.html ☼ BlazingFist ☼ 00:59, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
- Done. --Pokemaster97 01:14, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
New poster for the movie.
- Unfortunately we can't upload an image sourced from Serebii, as they are another fan site. Thanks anyway! --ZestyCactus 02:08, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
Genesect anime appearance
- No need the number! KyleRGiggs 07:25, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
First download event
Relationship of BW119.
I am totally speechless. Why have to state the Genesect Army made an appearance at BW119. Then should we state Mewtwo appeared in EP063 in M01? KyleRGiggs 07:28, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
Comparing to Mewtwo Returns
I noticed that in the special Mewtwo Returns, Mewtwo is seen appearing in a city similar to New York City, just like the city that is seen in this movie. Is it safe to say that the city that is featured in this movie is similar to the city that Mewtwo was last seen in the anime? Or is that considered fan speculation? Gabecounts112594 02:28, 6 April 2013 (UTC)
- That's considered fan speculation.--ForceFire 02:41, 7 April 2013 (UTC)
"Newtwo" or whatever it is....
Should it be added to this page? Like: A new Pokemon or forme related to Mewtwo will also be appearing in this movie. Currently, it is unknown what this forme/Pokemon's role will be. (etc) Or are we waiting for more info about it on the 18th...? --Phoenixon (talk) 20:42, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
- It isn't confirmed this new Pokémon or form of Mewtwo will be appearing in the movie. A poster of this movie was released with this new Mewtwo on it but as far as I know it isn't revealed to be official as of yet. As long as there is no official information on it, nothing concerning it will be added. ☼ BlazingFist ☼ 20:48, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
hi guys i just learned that the new Newtwo will be shown in a trailer on april 18th just as a heads up so in-case i am wrong i will retract my statement but i got it from a greast source and just be on the look out on April 18th. --Zmanstardust (talk) 17:33, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
- It seems like it has been confirmed on the band's website that the song 「笑顔」/ "Egao" (Smile in English) is going to be the main theme for the movie. Source: http://ikimonogakari.com/news/ KyseL (talk) 02:07, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
It's Confirmed (Mewtwo)
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/corocoro_confirms_new_mewtwo_form It's a new alterante form of Mewtwo, it's not a separate Pokémon. Interestingly, if you see this image. Both Gensect (or whatever it's spelled) and Mewtwo has alternate forms. Mewtwo has two alternate forms. --MsIsamisa (talk) 17:20, 15 April 2013 (UTC)
- Do you have a source for the picture? It looks like whoever's made it has just Photoshopped this page. - Blazios talk 17:42, 15 April 2013 (UTC)
Aw! I thought it was real :s I'm sorry, my bad. However, the other website CoroCoro officially confirms that the Mewtwo alike pokemon is actually Mewtwo's awakened form. --MsIsamisa (talk) 17:55, 15 April 2013 (UTC)
- No, it was confirmed that the Mewtwo-like Pokémon was a new form of Mewtwo, it was reported on this site too some time ago. However, it is as of yet unconfirmed that this form is called Mewtwo's Awakened Forme. ☼ BlazingFist ☼ 18:00, 15 April 2013 (UTC)
So... yeah, someone would add this eventually anyway, but I'd just though I'd mention it. The new just released trailer revealed multpile Wooper, multiple Lotad, multiple Surskit, a Seismitoad and a Crustle (not confirmed if Cilan's) will appear in the movie. Also, this Eric person, which appeared in the scans of the manga adaption is also confirmed to be part of the actual movie. ☼ BlazingFist ☼ 23:28, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
New Trailer confirming forme is in movie
Just putting as a confirmed source just so others see that there is evidence now because if someone didnt do it now it would be questioned why that no one put any confirmation. so just helping anyway about the trailer how come mewtwo sounds like it is has a female voice actor? --Zmanstardust (talk) 02:25, 18 April 2013 (UTC)
Mewtwo's new voice actor
- Also, the Red Genesect is Koichi Yamadera. --The Great Butler (talk) 03:12, 18 April 2013 (UTC)
- Should we remove the link to Mewtwo (anime) on the page since this voice change suggests that it's a different Mewtwo, and nothing's been confirmed yet? --Darthrai (talk) 06:04, 18 April 2013 (UTC)
- He also needs to be added to the cast list template. --The Great Butler (talk) 02:08, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
Excuse me, but what is the role of Atsuko Maeda, the graduated AKB48 member? KyleRGiggs 07:37, 22 April 2013 (UTC)
Can someone add this to the top and bottom of the page please:
Error in the cast template
The Japanese characters for "Red Genesect" and "Mewtwo" are in the incorrect places in the template. They need to be swapped with the characters for "Reiko Takashima" and "Kōichi Yamadera." --The Great Butler (talk) 22:34, 9 May 2013 (UTC)
Mewtwo: The Prologue to its Awakening is going to air alongside the Kyurem movie on July 11. This needs to be mentioned in the opening of this article. --The Great Butler (talk) 21:50, 13 June 2013 (UTC)
Preview showing spoilers
-It's a different Mewtwo, so the new Mewtwo needs to be given a page of its own like "Mewtwo (Unova)." Ash never mentions the old Mewtwo. -Mewtwo's new Forme is apparently not named. -N and all of the Unova rivals appear in the credits, so they need to be added to the character list. --The Great Butler (talk) 21:04, 30 June 2013 (UTC)
- Mewtwo (M16) would be better since some of the other Pokémon got the movie codes in their names. PattyMan 21:06, 30 June 2013 (UTC)
More characters from Smash
Who is this?
Earlier today I realized the fact that Sylveon was going to be introduced in this, so I looked at the poster to see him/her. After locating Sylveon I decided to see what other Pokemon appeared, and I noticed this little fella: (link because this wiki keeps me from uploading images -.-)  I tried to find him on X and Y's page, and while he bears a small facial resemblance to Scatterbug, it obviously isn't him. So is he a Pokemon that hasn't been announced yet? Or am I just so new to the Pokemon series that I haven't encountered him and he's actually a really old Pokemon? Nutter Butter (talk) 18:25, 12 July 2013 (UTC)
- That's Sableye. --SnorlaxMonster 18:26, 12 July 2013 (UTC)
There's a shout-out to the Zoroark movie in this film. One of the video monitors in the scene in Times Square is playing a Pokemon Baccer match between the Jubilife Reds and Cianwood Greens, the two teams that were playing each other in the prologue of Movie 13. --The Great Butler (talk) 03:39, 13 July 2013 (UTC)
- That would be at least three months before I'd expect the dub to be released, based on the pattern set by previous films. (Lately they've generally been released either in December or early the following year, except the Arceus film which was released in mid-November.) I suppose it's possible that TPCI would try to lower the turnaround time for the anime, but we're gonna need more proof than "you heard from someone". Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:47, 16 August 2013 (UTC)
Genesect and The Legend Awakened
The name of the movie is (Genesect and The Legend Awakened) https://twitter.com/ProSiebenMaxx/status/376000377650679808 --Altruis でんき 00:11, 8 September 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, that's the German title. The English one has not yet been revealed. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 06:12, 8 September 2013 (UTC)
English dub vs. trailer
Hey, I just watch this movie english sub of Cartoon Network and it is completely different from the second trailer. The main events occured in night, rather than in day; Mewtwo met Ash group for the first time underground, rather than in the garden; Genesect never intentionally attacked the city, and people never be panic; etc.
UK ending theme
I watched this movie on the Disney XD channel in the UK a couple of weeks ago, and in the version I watched they kept the Japanese ending theme. Should this be added to the article? Treacle (talk) 01:28, 22 June 2014 (UTC)
The article says that the Mewtwo was distributed at the Pokémon Center Stores for buying pre-order tickets, however, other retail stores (e.g. 7-Eleven, Toys-R-Us, etc.) also sold these tickets and distributed the Pokémon Hills Mewtwo. Will correct this. --Rikeo (talk) 05:44, 17 July 2014 (UTC)
Ash never seen a Mewtwo
- He hasn't seen a Mewtwo for a long time which was why he asked the question, unlike Pikachu who has been with him 24 hours a day. PattyMan 01:25, 19 December 2014 (UTC)
Japanese ending in Netflix version?!
So the movie was added to Netflix recently. I watched through it, and when I couldn't believe my ears...the Japanese ending theme was kept! No fooling. The entirety of the movie was the English dub as you'd expect, but then they decide to use "Smiling Face" instead of "We're Going Home" in the credits!