Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
- 1 one little thing only few people ACTUALLY notice
- 2 umm... shouldn't it be noted that an animal (of sorts) appears quite a bit in this film?
- 3 Since Kyogre was mentioned as a featured pokemon despite only getting a 5-minute appearance...
- 4 Jack's VA
- 5 games or gangs?
- 6 The Island
- 7 PG-12 ?
- 8 Wobbuffet error
- 9 Max' glasses
one little thing only few people ACTUALLY notice
- Actually, quite a lot of Pokémon keep their original voices in the dub. --FabuVinny T-C-S 17:51, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
umm... shouldn't it be noted that an animal (of sorts) appears quite a bit in this film?
I mean, look, in various scenes (most notably in the beginning of the film, though also in the luvdisc swim scene) there are coral reefs in there, and last time I checked, Coral reefs (or, at least the coral species as a whole) ARE animals. So, I think it is noteworthy enough to at least be mentioned in the trivia section, especially if it will at least prove that real-life animals aren't a season 1 exclusive thing.
- Eh, coral doesn't really count. The use of coral can be noted in the article but it isn't as if the underwater scenes contained the kind of real fish seen in season one. --FabuVinny T-C-S 11:54, 1 September 2007 (UTC)
Since Kyogre was mentioned as a featured pokemon despite only getting a 5-minute appearance...
Should we mention the countless other pokemon that appeared in that film in the featured pokemon section, or at least create a "Bystandard pokemon" section (Bystandard pokemon means that they appear in the movie, but they don't contribute much to the plot (if at all). I mean, some other episodes and even movies list pokemon that appeared in there even if they were cameo pokemon. If it's all right with you, i think those pokemon should be mentioned.
- Well though it didn't serve a big part like Manaphy or even the Buizel, it did serve a bigger purpose than the random Pokémon swimming by. --Theryguy512 01:17, 3 March 2008 (UTC)
Well, technically, Most of the pokemon in that Movie actually DID contribute to the Plot, since All of the Water Pokemon in that movie (Or, as I personally call them, the water Pokemon Army) played a huge part in ultimately defeating the Phantom Troop. the Chinchous blacked out the Base Sub, The Wailords and the Mantine/Mantykes were ramming onto the sub, The Remoraids temporarily distracted him long enough to be sent into the air by Kyogre to have Ash rescue Manaphy, and several other things during that war, and all of that was before Kyogre was ordered to use the Hyper beam on the sub, ultimately destroying it.
- That, and at the beginning of movie 10, they showed the different stars of all the movies and Kyogre was included alongside Manaphy... Tina δ♫ 02:06, 3 March 2008 (UTC)
Well, the Sub wouldn't operate, and they can't reactivate power since the Chimechous pretty much short-circuited the Power source, which was underwater, the Wailords and the Mantines/Mantykes would have rammed it so much that the ship would be destroyed due to several tears and sink below the waves (Unless I'm mistaken, the Wailords and Mantines/Mantykes ramming the Sub was the reason why there was a tear on the side of the ship leading to it's power core [and thus the reason why the chinchous were able to get in there and short circuit the sub.].) In other words, although it would have taken longer, it still would have been destroyed.
- Look, it doesn't matter what all the other Pokémon did. Featured Pokémon are ALWAYS Legendary (with the exception of Lucario & Unown who have psuedo-legendary status). It doesn't matter if it had a 5 minute appearance. All legendary Pokémon are the featured Pokémon in the movies. --'ケンジ'ガール 04:53, 3 March 2008 (UTC)
- How do you talk to Wikipedia? Not that you can trust anything they say, but yes he does voice Jack Walker. They probably stole it from somewhere else. --☆ケンジガール 05:16, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- They referenced IMDb, and the ironic thing about it is that they said that it was blacklisted due to it being edited by anyone, thus not counting as a reliable source. Weedle Mchairybug 10:18, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
games or gangs?
In the dub, when diamonds and pearls are mentioned for the first time in the movie, Meowth says "Those would be great names for games". When they get mentioned second time, he says "Let's get through this season." Obviously he is referencing the games Pokémon Diamond and Pearl and the next season.
However, the subtitle of the dvd writes is as great names for gangs... could someone please confirm this? Pokeant 08:45, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
when ash lets all his pokemon out, the island they're on looks a lot like the battle ground island of of sinnoh, same shape, evan has a mountain! should this be mentioned in trivia?--Ben7229 18:05, 17 November 2009 (UTC)
Is that true?--Martianmister 08:29, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
When it was seen standing next to Mime Jr after Team Rocket's blimp bike crashed, Wobbuffet looked a lot smaller than normal, being about half its normal size. Would this count as an error? Vuvuzela2010 Δ 23:13, 24 December 2011 (UTC)
- Do you have an image? Toon Ganondorf (t c) 00:25, 26 December 2011 (UTC)
I have just watched the entire AG series with only 2 episodes to go, and I think that here in this film is the only time I saw Max not wearing his glasses (he did also when he was playing with May in water at the beginning of the series). Shouldn't this be a valuable trivia?--CiaobyDany (talk) 18:09, 8 May 2014 (UTC)