The move section is pretty...bad. :/
I've never raised one, so could someone who has, or currently is, update a bit more?GreenAiden555 04:16, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
- Well, at least the egg moves are done... I don't know of any other site that tells the potential fathers. But really, I'd keep it a Lombre until it's learned its last move. TTEchidna 06:26, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
- I'm talking, like, TMs and such...Actually, not only this article, but a few others as well. Some have egg moves, and some don't.GreenAiden555 19:02, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
For some reason, the side bar info of Ludicolo appears as Missingno's info, and it won't let me revert to the past version =/ Any idea why?
Smooshie 01:45, 15 October 2009 (UTC)
- This. 01:46, 15 October 2009 (UTC)
- Or, redirected. Possible search term. Could be helpful. —darklordtrom 06:46, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
"Ludicolo is probably based on a duck or kappa, a Mexican dancer, and a giant colocynth or pineapple."
I think this should be completely removed. First of all, it adds no useful information to the Pokémon in question. Second of all, "probably" is a weasel word. Either cite a credible source to back it up, or please keep your opinion to yourself. As far as I can tell, the only reason for one to come to "a Mexican dancer" conclusion is that its head is kinda sorta shaped like a sombrero. - unsigned comment from Asdffsdfasdd (talk • contribs)
- Many Pokemon articles mention that those Pokemon might be based on something. What do you suggest as it's origin? It most likely doesn't bother most people as it resembles stereotypical Mexican person. Or if it is that wording that really bothers you, it could be swapped to "most likely is based on" or "could be based on". Ariano 08:22, 20 May 2012 (UTC)