Why are its hands glowing?
- It's probably using an attack that's causing its hands to glow. I'm not sure what attack that would be, though... -Politoed666
- Well, there are some pics of it using attacks http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/503ps5.shtml and http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/503ps11.shtml --Theryguy512 22:51, 28 October 2007 (UTC)
I don't think Bronzong's gender should be "none" since it's unknown if genderless Pokemon apply in the anime, and therefore, not 100% confirmed. In fact i think it's very unlikely that it's genderless since there was a female (mother) Lugia in the series, so it should be "Unknown" (GT4GTR 11:54, 16 June 2008 (UTC))
- Um, you do know that Bronzong are genderless? -.- Dean
I say keep it. There are pages on other Pokémon like Lucy's Seviper and Riley's Lucario, and this page would just be remade when Lucian appears again anyway. --The Great Butler 05:55, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
- It also impacted Buizel, putting it in a depression for a while. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 23:29, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
- Done. —darklordtrom 06:19, 16 December 2009 (UTC)