The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:List of TM and HM locations
Some of the TMs here are missing field locations, other than their location in a Game Corner, Battle Tower prize, and so on. Added U-Turn and Psychic to Generation IV's list. Dunno any others I missed. Gywall 13:05, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- Those articles are disambiguation pages that were just given a bit of expansion. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 19:14, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- I still don't think it's necessary... ht14 21:16, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
In my experience, it is far faster to find the information you're looking for regarding the location or contents of a particular TM by looking at its own page rather than searching through this page to find the right line of text. But if you're looking for a quick list of which TMs are limited and which aren't, this page is more useful than checking each TM page individually. It's useful to have the same information in both places. Yenreb 00:17, 4 December 2009 (UTC)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
Some but not all TMs are obtainable in the aforementioned RPG and I was wondering if we could compile a list of moves that can be taught in that game (Flamethrower is but Fire Blast isnt, for example)--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 17:02, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
PokéWalker info and more Pickup detail
I've added info on which TMs are available through the ItemFinder feature on the PokéWalker; I've also added more detail about Pickup on this page. If the latter is too much, feel free to remove it; however, I think the PokéWalker information will be very useful. Yenreb 00:13, 4 December 2009 (UTC)
How about Gamecube games?
Hey! I've been playing Pokemon Colosseum and, since it has a storyline, I've been able to get some TMs.
I'm sure that NOT ALL of them are available in this game, but I was wondering if it is worth mentioning it here, at the Gen III section (I don't know about the others, though)
- At the start of the article it clearly says: "This is a list of the locations of all TMs and HMs across all Pokémon games."
Let me know, so I can research a little bit. ~Thanks in advance! --SaitoFX 21:10, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
- Definitely. If you can get the information, include it. Thanks. —darklordtrom 21:17, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
Split by Generation?
- I am of two minds about it. On the one hand, I can definitely see where you are coming from, it IS getting rather unwieldy. On the other hand, it is SUPER convenient to have everything in one place. I think that, if we do end up splitting it, a link to the new article for each generation should go on the appropriate core series game's page, as well as on the main page for each generation, that way, it is easy to find. --ジェダイナイトディーティーブイ 02:19, 1 June 2014 (UTC)