Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:List of Best Wishes series episodes
This is to any admin that reads this: Is there any veracity to the forum thread about BW020? As far as I can tell there is not, but I could be wrong. Is there any way to officially confirm/deny these rumors? --JediKnightDTV 19:19, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
- Wait until the episode airs or a more verifiable source of information reveals spoilers. Bulbapedia has an airtight policy regarding rumors, and this is no exception, regardless of how legitimate the scans appear. My personal bet is that those are, in fact, real leaked scans, but there's no way to tell, so avoid including any information garnered from them in articles. Thanks. --P o L i 19:24, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
Series Title Coincidence?
I don't know if it's true or not, but I noticed that the Best Wishes abbreviation is "BW" and it is for Black and White also abbreviated "BW". Is it just a coincidence? Thanks. —MasterKenobi 17:22, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
Screenshots for BW 22, 23, 24
Um, yeah, so whoever uploaded the pics to the Archives for these three episodes, they are really blurry, and really do not look good. Is there any way that we can get some better quality pics uploaded, or barring that, just take them down? I don't know a whole heck of a lot about the Archives or how they work (actually practically nothing), so can someone take care of this? Please and thank you. --ジェダイの騎士デジタルテレビ 21:20, 24 February 2011 (UTC)
- Those are the highest quality available. Taken from the official site Ataro 21:21, 24 February 2011 (UTC)
- I've fiddled with the template so that it won't break if you put "Postponed" in as the Japanese airdate. Is that okay how it is, or would you like me to change it a bit more? Werdnae (talk) 00:12, 17 March 2011 (UTC)
Can someone shrink that picture? (Kmanecke 14:15, 26 May 2011 (UTC))
Pictures for episodes
All the episode pictures on the pages are mixed up, please fix them. Pikatwig 21:40, 25 June 2011 (UTC)
- No, they're aren't. :--SuperAipom7 (Questions?) 21:43, 25 June 2011 (UTC)
- Have you tried refreshing your pages? It might be your internet's cache saving the old images (it did the same with me). Blazios 22:00, 25 June 2011 (UTC)
Can someone add a contents box, since there are now two divided seasons? I tried but have no idea how to. Empoleon9 11:51, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
- Episode N is part of Season 2, so I think it's not necessary... --Gabo 2oo (talk) 04:09, 16 March 2013 (UTC)
New Da! episodes
I used my mind and a calculator to know the number of the new Da! episodes:
- Goodbye Mijumaru!? The Road to Hotachi King -> May 16; it's the 126th episode for BW
- Rotom VS Dr. Ōkido! -> May 30; it's the 128th episode for BW
- Wish on Jirachi! The Seven-Day Miracle!! -> June 27; it's the 132th episode for BW
- Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!! -> July 4; it's the 133th episode for BW
I propose you to add the number of the episodes
- It's best not to speculate on the episode number as there's still the possibilities of episodes skipping a week and one-hour specials. --超龍「Chao」 14:11, 3 April 2013 (UTC)
Pls Update new SS for Episode: Isshu League Conclusion! Pikachu VS Lucario!!
Some picture is better
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/769/DP90.jpg http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/769/DP100.jpg http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/769/DP113.jpg http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/769/DP161.jpg