Does anybody else get a sort of Arabian/Belly Dancer vibe off Doredia/Liligant? It might be because the leaves on her legs remind me of the sort of attire Arabian dancers wear...plus her feet look like those Arabian style shoes. (I have no name for them unfortunately)
Not all arabian dancers wear puffed dresses like that though...maybe I'm thinking of some other oriental dance wear? Sort of like genie pants?
Sabrewulf238 22:18, 24 February 2011 (UTC) Sean (Sabrewulf238)
- I think you might be on to something. It's the exposed midriff that makes me think that, but I believe you're right about the pants. --Element03 15:59, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
By a prior evolution?
How is Lilligant popular with Breeders? RedYoshi 18:19, 6 August 2011 (UTC)
Eh? Why Lilligant is said to be exclusive to White? You still can evolve Petilil from a trade, can't you? Marked +-+-+ 19:08, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
- I've fixed this and the one on Whimsicott's page. XVuvuzela2010X 19:20, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
What's up with Fake Tears being listed as an egg move? I tried to breed it onto her today and it didn't work. She didn't even make eggs.Rimas lxbya 00:29, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
- She has to be bred with a male Mawile, Plusle, or Minun that already knows Fake Tears. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 00:34, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
- I tried it with a male Mawhile and a male Plusle and neither of them even made eggs with the Lilligant. They both knew Fake Tears too. Rimas lxbya 17:01, 15 April 2012 (UTC)
Gen VI move list.
So, here's all the information I have (so far) about the changes Gen VI brought to its move list. Anyone else is free to contribute, and the list can be moved to the main article by anyone who knows the correct markup for doing so. I might not be able to check the moves from Lv.45 or earlier, depending on if I have another Sun Stone. Tilde Tilde Tilde Tilde Omega Metroid (talk) 23:26, 20 January 2014 (UTC)
- Learns Petal Dance at Lv.46 (added by Omega Metroid (talk) 23:26, 20 January 2014 (UTC)).
- Learns Petal Blizzard at Lv.50 (added by Omega Metroid (talk) 23:26, 20 January 2014 (UTC)).