- It's from closed captioning, like I said in the edit summary when I made the page. --ケンジのガール 21:15, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
Mienshao and Watchog in the same box?
Is there any particular reason why Mienshao and Watchog are lumped together in one infobox? I'd be glad to change it so each was in their own, unless there was some sort of reason for this that I'm not getting. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 14:00, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
- IMO, unless they are multiple of the same species, Pokémon should not be lumped together in the same box. --SnorlaxMonster 14:04, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
Honestly I think this character just want unnamed in the dub. There aren't any references to him having a Western name, and they don't mention him having a name in the dub either. サトシ101 (talk) 11:33, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
- His Japanese name wasn't mentioned in the episode itself either, but was revealed via closed captioning. It's likely his English name is in closed captioning too, but someone has to check that (I wouldn't know how to myself, since in my country the episode hasn't even aired yet). Anyway, it's still too early to put in the article that he has no dub name. (fiery]~~BlazingFist~~[fast) 12:32, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
- I watched the English dub on my TV with CC and his name never appears. The kid's got no name, face it! He'll never appear again! And if he does, what? Ash is going to say "What was your name again?" Please! --IWannaBeTheVeryBest (talk) 05:09, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
- I think you should ask an admin about this... But personally I think there are other ways of finding a characters dub name. There have been some characters who didn't have a dub name (or no name at all) at first and received one later by a lot of different methods... (fiery]~~BlazingFist~~[fast) 07:04, 7 September 2012 (UTC)