Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Johto Safari Zone/Featured article candidate
Well, I think this is an informative, and useful, article, so I am for it! ----Desukaan563's userpage has a Value Formula to measure Pokémon worth (talk) 04:04, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- I am moving to Object now. Now I see my mistake of nominating this article. ----Desukaan563's userpage has a Value Formula to measure Pokémon worth (talk) 04:24, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
- We have a million pages like this, it's nothing special...Ataro 04:08, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- No. Most of the article is full of the wild Pokémon templates, and it will certainly not be featured until there is an image of each area. --SnorlaxMonster 06:53, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- I don't usually vote on these, but I extremely object. This article is not complete. The wild Pokémon tables are full of "Unknown" rates. Please, Desukaan, don't nominate everything we have for FA just because you like the article. When you nominate articles, you need to have a really close inspection of everything to make sure its perfect beforehand: if not, improve it before nomination. —darklordtrom 07:23, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- Considering that there are pages relating to Black and White that are of better quality & contain more useful information (there should never be that many Unknown's), and have been around for a much shorter period of time, nominating this article is, quite frankly, a joke.Vuvuzela2010 08:24, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- Everythig mentioned above. Also, certain tables look too plain.----無限の知性 ◎ ＤＥＮＮＯＵ◆ＺＥＮＳＨＩ 10:51, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, this page is nowhere near comprehensive enough to be considered. Even if it did have all the info, it's still mostly tables. --AndyPKMN (talk) 16:08, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- well, I guess I'll agree with you (and delete my comment above in support), and I guess we might as well reject immediately. Maybe we should have limits how many articles can be nominated at one time. Sigh, --Desukaan563's userpage has a Value Formula to measure Pokémon worth (talk) 04:18, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
- It's not that we can't have lots of nominations at once - it's that the articles nominated have to have a chance and be worth nominating. Remember that it's about the best and most complete articles on Bulbapedia - not ones that we just like. —darklordtrom 09:34, 27 November 2010 (UTC)
While it is true that this does have some "Unkown"s, I think, were we to get some help, get some attention to this article, it would dramatically improve ----Desukaan563's userpage has a Value Formula to measure Pokémon worth (talk) 04:16, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
- This nomination has been closed due to lack of support. It may be renominated in future: in the meantime, try and improve the article based on the feedback above. —darklordtrom 09:45, 29 December 2010 (UTC)