Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Johto Route 34
- Why is it ironic? I Don't get it
- What's the definition? Theryguy512
- I don't get it. What's ironic? --Shiny NoctowlTalk | Fun 01:45, 11 September 2007 (UTC)
- Rule 34: "If it exists, there is porn of it. No exceptions."
- Route 34: The locaton of the first Breeding center in the games. --FabuVinny T-C-S 15:18, 11 September 2007 (UTC)
- That... is a very good question. I dunno why there's a (Common) or (Rare) thing, anyway, since there's the percent encounter rate there... TTEchidnaGSDS! 23:35, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
HeartGold and SoulSilver CoroCoro Scan
Hey guys, doesn't the route with Gold and Pichu walking together look similar to route 34. Look at the CoroCoro scan shown on June 12th very carefully, you'll see what I mean ;) --Dialgafan1 01:25, 13 June 2009 (UTC)Dialgafan1
Is there a straight path that you can ride on a bicycle in HGSS? I need to know for breeding reasons. --Gallevoir 11:02, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- From what I see, 34 + Goldenrod is a long one; plus, it's close. That will most likely be what I use when I start breeding. Christopher (talk) 12:09, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
Gen4 Catch Table
Drowzee - Lv 10, 12 - Day - Grass - HeartGold
Rattata - Lv 11 - Day - Grass - HeartGold
Gen IV Ralts swarm?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Ralts swarm here in HG/SS? I was gonna add it to the table, but I'm not 100% sure. (talk) 16:09, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
I received a Bulbasaur through GTS today that says it was caught on Route 34, and "Apparently met at Lv. 10". The OT is "Willy" - ID 20522. Does anyone know how this is possible? Object In Space 22:34, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- Most likely it was hacked.--PhantomJunkie 22:35, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- I've been looking into it further - I can't see any way for him to have caught a Bulbasaur here (it's in an Ultra Ball) without cheating. :-( Object In Space 22:39, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
How much longer until we have a map from Gen IV? Zeek Aran 21:54, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
- Well that was fast. Thank you. Zeek Aran 21:58, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
- Don't think it's needed. It's just one of the baby Pokémon who will know Dizzy Punch upon hatching. Frozen Fennec 16:32, 18 February 2012 (UTC)
- The fact that the player receives it here in Crystal should be mentioned, at least. No real reason not to have it. It's Funktastic~! 16:36, 18 February 2012 (UTC)
OK, something's gotta be off about the list of Pokémon that appear through Headbutt in Generation II. First off, there's only one accessible Headbutt tree in the entire route, OK? So how can there be regular and special Headbutt trees? Second, nowhere in the article does it mention Hoothoot in trees, and so far that's all I've been getting out of this one in Crystal. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 20:30, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
- I actually remember bringing this up on another Route talk page, but yeah, the Headbutt trees are pretty off. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 20:31, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
- I just found a Hoothoot followed by several Exeggcute and then a Pineco in that one tree. This was playing on Crystal at 9.40 - 9.50am game time. The Hoothoot were always asleep and the others awake and I found something almost every time I headbutted. Hoothoot isn't listed, Exeggcute isn't listed in the morning, and Pineco isn't listed for Crystal. Hope this helps. --Pokenoodles (talk) 11:31, 13 November 2013 (UTC)