Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- It's not J's signature Pokémon. Drapion is. And if Drapion's not notable, then Salamence has no chance of winning its review. We can't drop Drapion but keep Salamence, that would be running on a double standard. If we keep Salamence, we keep Drapion. --Shiningpikablu252 23:43, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- Isn't Salamence J's sig? It's been in every episode J's been. Drapion hasn't. Salamence is her sig. --CuboneKing 23:45, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, but what good is Salamence? It's not her main battler. It's basically how she gets back to her airship and maybe an occasional sneak attack, that's it. The honor of her main batlter goes to Drapion. Nobody in their right mind would think Salamence is J's signature Pokémon. ****, if J's who I think she is, then Drapion might not be her signature, but something else entirely...--Shiningpikablu252 23:48, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
No, no, no, no, no, no, no... Ain't gonna happen. There is no point in having articles that are basically one paragraph and can fit entirely into a bigger page's section. Drapion stays down. As for this, we'll have an admin vote and decide. SP252, did you even watch DP129 yet? And you still think Drapion is more important? --electAbuzzzz 00:04, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
- SP252... Salamence has been in every episode J has been. Drapion hasn't. Not to mention she uses it way more than Drapion. Drapion only got its own page because it's a Gen IV Pokémon. This should stay. It fits the criteria of notability of being a signature Pokémon of a recurring character. --ケンジのガール 00:25, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
- Technically, Drapion is J's main battler. Inside her ship. It's also the main Pokémon J uses to patrol the inside of her ship. Salamence though, she uses for transportation, burning down forests, blasting the crap out of anything she thinks is annoying, destroying things in order to bring Pokémon out of hiding, and just a plain threat to anything around it. R.A. Hunter Blade 02:34, 12 August 2009 (UTC)