Talk:I Choose You!/Featured article candidate
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- A very good article. Has a complete synopsis, information about its publishing, and isn't stubbish. Turtwig A Contributions Talk 23:20, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
- Agree with Wig A. CuboneKing 17:42, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
- Very informative article and is good enough for me to vote yes. --AdrienC 09:29, 3 December 2009 (UTC)
- I object to this candidate. The article lacks any real images or screenshots, amounting to a wall-of-text and nothing to really get the eye interested. The second half of the article is a mere list of characters. This article may have all the information, but it simply hasn't spread it around or presented it in the best manner. Redstar 20:42, 3 December 2009 (UTC)
- The reason this article doesn't have screenshots is because it is a book and there isn't a lot to take pictures of. For the list of characters, that is supposed to be on book articles. Besides, this article is built in the same way as other book articles. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 21:01, 3 December 2009 (UTC)