Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Hydro Cannon (move)
Elemental versions of Hyper Beam
This term is getting stale because of Rock Wrecker, Roar of Time, and others I may be forgetting right now. Should they keep being called this way anyway? --Johans 17:13, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
Actually, I was thinking we should have a page that lists all the moves that are identical except for type. Like noting Quick Attack and Aqua Jet and so on and Energy Ball and Shadow Ball and etc. Any thoughts? --Zeta 17:41, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- That's a good idea IMO, doing something like this ("List of moves that... "). But I'm a newbie here, so I'm not sure if this is too specific a categorization. --Johans 17:54, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- That's probably the one you get from Pokémon XD. You get one, or Chikorita or Cyndaquil once you go through Mt. Battle and fight all 100 trainers without switching Pokémon. Each of them know their respective elemental Hyper Beams. --ケンジのガール 06:26, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
Shouldn't it be posted on the pages for the Elemental Hyper Beams that it's possible to obtain a Johto starter that knows its respective move in Pokémon XD? Diachronos 16:55, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- It is mentioned, just not pictured... TTEchidna 19:55, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, it's possible that the emulator in question might support cheat device saves. It's possible that there are some cheat device saves posted on the Internet that have the XD Totodile on them, and one of them could have been used for the screenshot. Of course, nothing's a 100% guarantee...--Shiningpikablu252 17:51, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
If all pokemon that learns the move, gets STAB, is 150 power before or after affect of STAB? --Banetoid 08:29, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
- The standard is to put the power before STAB is applied. Everything that learns it(except Smeargle) will use it at a power of 225.--Mtn otter We lie in wait...... 01:13, 28 February 2010 (UTC)