The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. We have two sets of concert double-passes to give away to lucky Bulbanews readers!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- You mean somethin like this? (This is just anexample)--☆Coolピカチュウ! 10:05, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
- I saved that and put it on Bulbapedia under Harley Livinlarge18 01:02, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
What's with this?
Alright, I don't see why the speculation on Harley being homosexual is on here. To me, I don't see it. Particularally the crossdressing arguement is unconviencing as many characters have crossdressed over the course of the show and they haven't been called gay. 2 lines are the main 'evidence' and that's pretty poor arguement. The simple fact is, there is no offical word on it and it seems highly unlikely due to how controversal the topic is. I also think if its not removed, it should at least be less bias (I added something to that effect because deleting a large part of the artical without talking seemed rude). My own beliefs on this subject, which I'll admit I'm against it, have nothing to do with me saying this, I'm just saying in my opinion, its poor arguement and speculation and should be removed or rewrote to be less bias. - unsigned comment from Superx (talk • contribs)
- I agree. It has been removed. If you see anything else in there about it let me know. -Sketch 01:56, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
What's the base for his name? Is there any official or almost official hint or something? I've always assumed that he's called Harley because of acting like a Harlet. Yami 12:07, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- You mean a "harlot"? I don't think he really acts like that, per se...—Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 23:28, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hmmm yeah sorry ^_^;; I've always used harlet. Well i guess their definition differs from the one i grew up with. My definition was always a woman who acts decent, but is always scheming, especially if its against her rivals/competition. Well i guess by that definition harley doesn't act that way Yami 00:28, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
This may just be speculation, but isn't it possible that Harley's flashback about the girl who looked like May eating his food when he was younger was a lie? That's always been the feeling i've gotten from that scene. --Lulu chan126 03:37, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
I think we should alter the page to say sex instead of gender. Harley's sex is clearly male, but gender is far far more iffy. I played around in the sandbox with the template and it doesn't seem like a simple change if we were to agree on it. --Deuxhero 18:28, 31 May 2010 (UTC)
- Gender =/= sexuality. I know Harley's really feminine and all, but still. I think that's getting a little too technical with definitions... it's not really worth it to change the template just because of one character. ▫▫ティナ♫★ 18:45, 31 May 2010 (UTC)