The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Was Growlie actually James' I mean did he have a pokéball for it otherwise it is pretty much just a wild pokémon that lived with him. Bobtherandomguy 13:22, 1 March 2008 (UTC)
- If there's a Pokéball, the Pokéball's owner owns the Pokémon it holds...OptimatumTalk|♊13:24 1 Mar 2008
- What I mean is did they ever show the pokéballBobtherandomguy 13:32, 1 March 2008 (UTC)
Where did the spelling "Growlie" come from? I've always known the Pokémon's nickname to be "Growly"; the closed captioning supports it. Do the DVD subtitles say different from the closed captioning? --Shiningpikablu252 04:39, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
- Uh, anybody? I know for a fact that I saw the closed captioning read "Growly" with a Y. Does anyone have access to the DVD subtitles to see if they correlate or contradict the closed captioning? --Shiningpikablu252 19:25, 30 December 2009 (UTC)
Category: Anime starter Pokémon?
- Well, it was his first. That usually means a starter. Reign 20:51, 23 September 2009 (UTC)
- But WAS it his first? James was shown to be quite a young boy when he and Carnivine first met. Is it ever explicitly stated that Growlie was his first? Granted, there's no such evidence for Carnivine either, but my point is, I doubt we should assume that Growlie was James's starter unless it's confirmed. Now, I would love nothing more than to check this out for myself, but I don't have access to the episode. Missingno. Master wants YOU! Join the Order of the Glitch! (my talk page) 15:52, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't there be some kind of reference to the irony of James having a Growlithe? SuperFusion 13:15, 7 June 2011 (UTC)