The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. We have two sets of concert double-passes to give away to lucky Bulbanews readers!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
How is it exactly chosen which side games are included in the article, and what the hell does Mystery Dungeon Blazing/Stormy/Light and Rumble do in Console Games section?
I believe that only significant side-games should be included.
Pinball, Puzzle, Ranger and Mystery Dungeons series and Snap should be good, if not too much. Dash, Trozei and Rumble don't have any place on here, I think. --Ash_Pokemaster 23:32, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
On the chart
When should we add HGSS to the english b/c we know it will be released in 2010.--Pokéboy93 03:34, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- It hasn't been released yet.--ForceFire 03:36, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- Well ok, we can wait.--Pokéboy93 03:41, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
Has the term been officially used before?
- I'm pretty sure that they have, though I couldn't tell you when or where. :S --ZestyCactus 19:05, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
Should it be noted that each odd numbered generation added one more Pokémon to the maximum number of Pokémon allowed to be sent out at a battle at a time? Generation I had one on one, III two on two, and V three on three. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 23:33, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
- Sounds good to me.--Pokélova! 07:29, 28 June 2010 (UTC)
The following should be added to Generation IV's section:
- Console games
- PokéPark Wii (2009/2010)
- Side games
- Ranger 3 (2010/2010)
Why do we list this page under Fanon when we consider the individual Generation pages as official? That makes no sense to me. It seems that Generation is official considering that Pokémon.com used the term when they revealed the release date of Black and White and as stated above, the boxes for Diamond and Pearl even use the word. Seems official to me. --HoennMaster 22:07, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, this should not be fanon. Nintendo and TPCi refers to Generations a lot. For example, the English Black and White announcement mentioned "a new generation" (http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/vg_blackwhite_announce-2010-05-28/). --Nathan2055talk 17:54, 19 January 2011 (UTC)