The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
I agree, can someone add it in trivia? (--<font color=#EED55E><sup>●</sup></font>[[User:GT4GTR|<font color=#4F506D>'''GT4GTR'''</font>]] <small>[[User talk:GT4GTR|<font color=#D6282C>''/ talk /''</font>]]</small> 05:39, 1 April 2008 (UTC))
It says for a lot of pokemon if there's a possibility in the trivia section, like Ash's Heracross, Dawn's Piplup, Dawn's Pachirisu, and even Ash's Pikachu (--<font color=#EED55E><sup>●</sup></font>[[User:GT4GTR|<font color=#4F506D>'''GT4GTR'''</font>]] <small>[[User talk:GT4GTR|<font color=#D6282C>''/ talk /''</font>]]</small> 01:45, 7 April 2008 (UTC))
- That's where unconfirmed gender suspicions belong. If there's no confirmation of a gender, the gender section in the infobox should read "Unknown". For starters, everything except a 100% proof could lean one way and end up being confirmed the opposite. Additionally, Dawn's Pachirisu is very twisted, as there are people believing it to be female due to how Dawn dresses it, yet its head stripe indicates that it's most likely male and Dawn dressing it in a cheerleader outfit is Dawn's preference and not Pachirisu's. Simply put, if it's not 100% confirmed, it should not be listed as such.
- Additionally, fansites are not proof. One well-known fansite claims Munchlax to be May's lone male Pokémon (I'm certain it's bogus, since May has five Pokémon with an 87.5% chance to be male and odds are very much against four of them being female--I'd have to say that no less than three of them are male), and it was once listed on Munchlax's page. However, people used that statement to edit the gender field as "female" for all of May's other Pokémon based on that one fanwank. Those fields have since been reverted to "unknown" due to its nature. Simply put, if the show doesn't confirm it, all gender suspicions go in Trivia and nowhere else. --Shiningpikablu252 01:55, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
- That's what i was asking, for it to go in trivia. Also, i don't think that 87.5% chance male applies to the anime, because it's not realistic. It's just to make the game harder. (--<font color=#EED55E><sup>●</sup></font>[[User:GT4GTR|<font color=#4F506D>'''GT4GTR'''</font>]] <small>[[User talk:GT4GTR|<font color=#D6282C>''/ talk /''</font>]]</small> 08:26, 9 April 2008 (UTC))
- it's male in the games----Ultamatecharizard 20:18, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
Gardenia's Turtwig in the TCG has a Poké-BODY of Overgrow, and an attack of Giga Drain. How can we put this information into this page? I think it would be appropriate to fit them into the info fields and the moves used sections, but I want opinions first. Any thoughts on the situation? MaverickNate 15:38, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
- I guess, if we want to keep all mediums seperate... but do we even want that? MaverickNate 18:55, 20 December 2008 (UTC)