Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
I completely forgot that. I am so sorry >.< ~Light
Is she a Nudist? She dos not were a shart under her thing. Cerberus 13:10, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Way dos it show a shirt later? Cerberus 16:54, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- When did this happen? Zelrio
OH I thought it was like the the wole time. Sorry Cerberus 17:47, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- Besides, a nudist is someone who doesn't wear any clothes at all - That isn't the case for Gardenia. --FabuVinny T-C-S 20:12, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Pokemon is a Kids show she can't be naked on a kids show. Cerberus 21:01, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- Nudity isn't exactly something you'd find in shows like Pokémon. Granted, that doesn't stop the hentai artists...
- Anyway, stuff like Gardenia's missing shirt is easily fixed in the dub by the paint-edit departments. It's not like that controversial scene in EP018 with the inflatable cleavage that kept it off American airwaves until almost the start of season 3 (and even then it's the most heavily-edited dub episode due to the controversial sequences)...--Shiningpikablu252 22:42, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
That wos one bad thing. Cerberus
We need links to her other Pokémon, including Cherubi and Roserade (actually, I think that's it...)---ht14 17:22, 19 February 2008 (GMT)
- Well we don't make pages for Pokémon that really aren't important (A.K.A. her's). So there are no pages on them, which means there are no links. --Theryguy512 23:59, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
Speaking of her pokémon, I'm quite sure that Nuzleaf from her exit scene isn't hers. She called it a messenger Nuzleaf and her assistant Youko was shown to own one. There's a strong implication there that the Nuzleaf sent to fetch Gardenia from the Eterna forest is Youko's. And not Gardenia's. Luna Tiger 23:18, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
- I agree. The Nuzleaf can't possibly be Gardenia's. --Shiningpikablu252 20:43, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
Are we certain the black part is her hair? I believe it is but I've heard one or two people say that is may not be it due to it not shining in the official art. Lovely Rose 01:59, 4 June 2010 (UTC)
Pokémon Heart Gold Soul Silver
- It's fake. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 01:11, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
First Gym Leader to use a starter in battle
This is contained within the trivia section of the article:
"Gardenia is the first Gym Leader that uses a starter Pokémon in battle."
Wouldn't she be the second, since Lt. Surge has a Pikachu in Red, Blue, Green, FireRed, and LeafGreen? Luigi-San 03:44, 18 May 2014 (UTC)