Is it me or does Dasutodasu's fingers look like ciggarettes? Mesuxelf 19:36, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
- Due to being a Pokémon, I think they are more likely to be straws, which they more closely resemble. --SnorlaxMonster 13:23, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
- I always thought they were pipes. I am Darth Mewtwo... Fear me, and my team made entirely of Mewtwo!!! 02:47, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
Muk and Weezing?
Shouldn't it be noted that Weezing and Muk seem to be Garbodor's counterparts? They are both pure Poison types with a pure Poison-type pre-evolution, without an evolution, they all have roughly the same base stat totals, and most importantly, Weezing seems to represent air pollution, Muk seems to represent water pollution, and Garbodor seems to represent land pollution. Anyone? Krisi 23:21, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
- Wow, never noticed that. Sadly we're not allowed to do trivia. I second that! ♣♣ Ƒǿҫὑṩ ❺❽ ♣♣ 23:30, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
Garbodor in BW083 and BW084?
Can it be mentioned that a Garbodor is set to appear in BW083 and BW084? That is what it says on the anime episodes. --Pokemon26 22:03, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
Pop culture origins
So I mentioned My Neighbor Totoro in Garbodor's "origin" but it was edited out as "Trivia."
Several pokemon are distinct pop-culture references, however. That actually is their origin, as much as real objects or animals. For instance, Nidoking is patterned after Baragon from the Godzilla films, Feraligatr and Tyranitar also draw from Godzilla himself, and Salamence is modeled a bit after Devilman.
Should it really be considered trivia-only when it's fundamental to a pokemon's design?
- Site Policy is that no copywritten characters are to be referenced in Pokémon origin setions. So no.--BlisseyandtheAquaJets (talk) 02:23, 13 February 2015 (UTC)
- It was not edited out as Trivia. I clicked on the trivia header to edit, which is why it came up that. Anyway, as stated above, unless the company explicitly says so themselves, we do list copyrighted characters as origin. No matter how obvious it may seem, it's considered speculative and can have other implications since the characters/creatures are copyrighted. Crystal Talian 02:39, 13 February 2015 (UTC)