- Pretty sure it's the latter. -- Jioruji Derako.> 17:14, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
a:File:GalladeAnime.jpg This is an image from the anime. I can't use it because it hasn't been uploaded yet and I can't upload it because I don't know if it is legal to use it since it is from serebii.net. So someone who knows what to do, please upload this picture or a better picture so we can use it in the article.Pokemaniac102 07:02, 25 December 2007 (UTC)
- Well, Serebii would certainly not like it very much hotlinked. TTEchidnaGSDS! 10:13, 25 December 2007 (UTC)
Add to Trivia
Wouldn't Gallade be the first Fighting pokemon to learn a Ghost-Type move through Baby? It can learn Confuse Ray and Destiny Bond, so maybe we can add it to Trivia? - unsigned comment from Nidolord500 (talk • contribs)
- ..not really. I mean, if it was the only Fighting-type to learn a Ghost-type move, THEN it'd be notable, but otherwise, not really. Tina δ♫ 15:39, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
Gallade is based off of a gladiator. Gladiators traditionally hail from Rome, Italy. Italy's flag's colors are green, white, and red, as are Gallades. Coincidence or not, I believe it deserves to be in the Trivia section. - unsigned comment from Starleged (talk • contribs)
- It's already in the Origin section. And the flag color is speculation, so I guess there's no need to add it anymore. ►Ҝəυzø8 03:36, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
- Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardevoir have the same colors, yet they aren't based off of Italian fighting styles. R.A. Hunter B. 17:10, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
Ok, i'm not sure what hourglasses the writer of the Physiology is use to seeing, but that is not a hourglass shaped figure.
Being this is for a wiki on a kid oriented show, i'll use the pg talk on what its body looks like.
If anything, it's body looks like a "novelty" smoking "accessory." Similar to the one that got Tommy Chong some legal trouble.
Heck even the bottle from "I Dream of Jeannie" looks more like its body then a hourglass.
There is no way that looks like a hour glass. Black Widows have an Hourglass in its Physiology but Gallade doesn't.
Also I fail to see how its lower body looks like a kilt. I don't see them every day, but i know what a kilt look like and Gallade does not look like it has a kilt down there. Google Kilt and look at the first image only (the others are NSFW.) Yami 12:19, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- It does have a rough hourglass shaped body.... and you kinda made the description a bit worse, while a bit better. It was fine as it was, and all you had to do was a few minor tweaks, not redo the whole freaking thing. R.A. Hunter Blade 20:48, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- I've been wondering that, and I think we did that while ago, but somebody said to keep "it". I might be wrong, but I thought we did something like that. R.A. Hunter Blade 17:45, 5 December 2009 (UTC)
Is it really notable that a Pokémon can't learn an Egg move via TM? I mean, if a Pokémon can learn a move via TM, why make it an egg move anyway? That just seems like common sense to me. Yes, it is available as a TM, but just because Gallade can't use it doesn't mean it should be notable that it can learn it from its father who can learn the TM. I'm sure Gallade isn't the only Pokémon to be in that position.--PhantomJunkie 17:48, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
- They do resemble leeks, though it may (or may not) be coincidental. Also, when were they compared to plants? That would certainly shed new light on Gallade's pre-evolution Kirlia's similarities to Cosmo from Sonic X (which for some bizzare reason is not mentioned anywhere in Kirlia's trivia section) XVuvuzela2010X 21:12, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
Maybe Gallade's name came from arabic " جلاد " ( spells Jallade ) and that means "Executioner"
Is this trivia worthy?
I noticed something unique about Gallade that sets him apart from all of the other 16 Pokémon that change one of their types after evolving. Before the Fairy-type was introduced in Gen VI, his pre-evolution Kirlia was a pure Psychic-type. Is it trivia worthy saying that Gallade is unique from all Pokémon that changed one of their types after evolving for his pre-evolution originally had one type before the Fairy-type was introduced in Gen VI? Or should this be put in Kirlia's page instead? --PKMNAdventurer (talk) 03:36, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
- That's neither interesting nor useful trivia, really, and doesn't sound like it would have lasting relevance. Even if it were, it would go on Kirlia's page. —TheVeryBest 05:14, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
Maybe this is just my computer bugging up, but when I click on the filter buttons above Gallade's "Moves Learned via Level Up", they don't sort in order. EG, clicking on Category should sort them into Physical, Special, and Status, but they're still very mixed up, beginning with Close Combat and ending with False Swipe (both physical). Does anyone else have this problem? Scribbl 09:10, 8 June 2015 (UTC)
slowbro is branched and also mega evolves