Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
New Flamethrower pic
- Well, it's not. This was taken from youTube, wasn't it? It's small, and grainy. I can tell it's from YouTube because if this really was a PNG I wouldn't be seeing what I'm seeing now. -Sketch 14:07, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Descript of Houndoom's flamethrower
"Houndoom opens its mouth and a red-orange ball appears. A red-orange flame is released from the ball." ..Except in Harrison's article, its Flamethrower clearly is being launched from between its horns? Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 15:45, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- No, that's not Houndoom's Flamethrower, lol. It is using Counter on Charizard's Flamethrower. Littlmiget123 19:19, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- Actually it isn't Flamethrower at all. That is Houndoom about to get hit by Snorlax's Hyper Beam, while it is using Counter. Snorlax hit it between the horns and the return strike came from its side. It couldn't have been Charizard's Flamethrower anyway - Charizard never battled Houndoom. After it knocked out Snorlax with the countered Hyper Beam, Bayleef defeated it. Charizard only battled Blaziken. Werdnae (talk) 19:50, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
Pelipper, how in the world?
I was searching for images of Flamethrower, my favorite move, and I found an image of a Pelipper using Flamethrower. How in the world was it able to do that?! Did it even happen in the show? - unsigned comment from Mr.Char (talk • contribs)
- The main characters later discovered that the reason that Pelipper could use moves it normally couldn't, such as Flamethrower and Thunderbolt, was that it was holding several other Pokémon in it's mouth. Werdnae (talk) 01:55, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
What?! Which Pokémon could fit in Pelliper's mouth and Flamethrower and one that knows Thunderbolt? There are none small enough to fit in that beak, are there?- unsigned comment from Mr. Char (talk • contribs)
Grr! that makes me so mad that Anthony's a cheater! But thank you for leaving that link.
- Remember to sign your posts please.The Sandwich Oven 01:38, 30 January 2011 (UTC)
I uh I don't know how. Mr.Char 01:55, 30 January 2011 (UTC)
How do you upload images? Mr.Char 02:15, 30 January 2011 (UTC)
What about the Mirage Mewtwo?! That was there a few months ago and now it's gone! What happened? It was Flamethrower wasn't it?22:19, 11 April 2011 (UTC)
Also didn't Groudon use a Flamethrower in a video that Team Magma was watching? Mr.Char 01:29, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
- I got rid of the Mewtwo section because it isn't possible for a Mewtwo's hand to form into the form of an Arcanine. It only used Flamethrower because it absorbed the powers of all the Pokemon. Arcanine and it's Flamethrower were part of that deal. And I'm not sure about the Groudon bit. Any idea what episode that was? Littlmiget123 01:47, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
Yeah it was Jirachi wish-maker. Mr.Char 22:22, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
Well I also slowed down Ubeatable and a Groudon uses Flamthrower in it. Can we add a thing on theme songs? Mr.Char 23:08, 1 May 2011 (UTC)
What other episodes did May's Combusken use Flamethrower in? Mr.Char 22:13, 15 April 2011 (UTC)