Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
We all know that her name is EriKa. The origin of the choice of her name could derive from the name of a plant (heath) that in German is called "Erika" and in Italian is called "Erica". Anyway, don't get angry! If you have a better suggestion write it! - unsigned comment from Siegfried (talk • contribs)
Is there a reason that the talk is found at Talk:Erica, while the article is at Erika? Talk:Erika is a redirect to the C spelling... This should be fixed, for consistancy's sake, but it'd require the ability to delete pages (in order to preserve the history. You delete the K spelling redirect, move the C spelling to the K spelling, and there you go). --DarkfireTaimatsu 18:38, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- Don't worry, I fixed it. I have no idea why that happened to begin with, but thank you for catching that error. And it actually didn't require any deleting pages. It just moved it over a redirect. --PAK Man Talk 19:13, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
I searched through it, and it seems to me Erika is the only Kanto Gym leader in G/S that gives a TM. That seems strange to me, so I was wondering if that was true. Is it? Or is there some missing info or mistake? - unsigned comment from M190049 (talk • contribs)
No, I vividly remember Janine gave out TM 06 (Toxic), although She and Erika were the only Kanto Gym Leaders that did in G/S/C. FireplaceMan 08:35, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- No, but Lt Surge, Sabrina, Koga, and Blaine were at one time.--Dark ICE (User:Cold)(page, talk) 18:59, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
- Erika's Gloom formerly had an article, but it got merged into this page. The disambiguation page, Gloom, has been turned into a redirect. —darklordtrom 07:39, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
Are you absolutely sure that her R/B/Y sprite was colored? Because I'm pretty sure that the proper sprite doesn't have any color at all except for black and white. - unsigned comment from LoadOfMentos (talk • contribs)
- The sprites in RB, when played on a GB are monochrome. But when played on a GBC it adds a single colour over one of the greys, making it a kind of two colour sprite. Yellow, designed for the GBC, has slightly more colours. Since the GB itself has a monochrome display, the sprites will always be black and white when played on one. Werdnae (talk) 22:23, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
Should it be noted that every pokemon Erika uses has the same ability, Chlorophyll. No other gym leader in the series has this same trait. --Darkcloud1111 02:53, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- All but one. Her Roserade in HGSS rematch has Natural Cure. But I also believe it should be noted.--ЫъГЬ 11:58, 1 December 2010 (UTC)