The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
We all know that her name is EriKa. The origin of the choice of her name could derive from the name of a plant (heath) that in German is called "Erika" and in Italian is called "Erica". Anyway, don't get angry! If you have a better suggestion write it! - unsigned comment from Siegfried (talk • contribs)
Is there a reason that the talk is found at Talk:Erica, while the article is at Erika? Talk:Erika is a redirect to the C spelling... This should be fixed, for consistancy's sake, but it'd require the ability to delete pages (in order to preserve the history. You delete the K spelling redirect, move the C spelling to the K spelling, and there you go). --DarkfireTaimatsu 18:38, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- Don't worry, I fixed it. I have no idea why that happened to begin with, but thank you for catching that error. And it actually didn't require any deleting pages. It just moved it over a redirect. --PAK Man Talk 19:13, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
I searched through it, and it seems to me Erika is the only Kanto Gym leader in G/S that gives a TM. That seems strange to me, so I was wondering if that was true. Is it? Or is there some missing info or mistake? - unsigned comment from M190049 (talk • contribs)
No, I vividly remember Janine gave out TM 06 (Toxic), although She and Erika were the only Kanto Gym Leaders that did in G/S/C. FireplaceMan 08:35, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- No, but Lt Surge, Sabrina, Koga, and Blaine were at one time.--Dark ICE (User:Cold)(page, talk) 18:59, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
- Erika's Gloom formerly had an article, but it got merged into this page. The disambiguation page, Gloom, has been turned into a redirect. —darklordtrom 07:39, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
Are you absolutely sure that her R/B/Y sprite was colored? Because I'm pretty sure that the proper sprite doesn't have any color at all except for black and white. - unsigned comment from LoadOfMentos (talk • contribs)
- The sprites in RB, when played on a GB are monochrome. But when played on a GBC it adds a single colour over one of the greys, making it a kind of two colour sprite. Yellow, designed for the GBC, has slightly more colours. Since the GB itself has a monochrome display, the sprites will always be black and white when played on one. Werdnae (talk) 22:23, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
Should it be noted that every pokemon Erika uses has the same ability, Chlorophyll. No other gym leader in the series has this same trait. --Darkcloud1111 02:53, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- All but one. Her Roserade in HGSS rematch has Natural Cure. But I also believe it should be noted.--ЫъГЬ 11:58, 1 December 2010 (UTC)