Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- We already have that mentioned in the error section. So why exactly are you pointing that out here? TheBlazikenMaster (talk) 21:33, 19 March 2013 (UTC)
- We normally only use pictures with errors in the errors section (though this picture isn't particularly erroneous).TheShinyRoggenrola (talk) 23:29, 19 March 2013 (UTC)
- That is a good point. I can easily screenshot another pic, should I do that? TheBlazikenMaster (talk) 12:06, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
- Yes please. TheShinyRoggenrola (talk) 19:54, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
- We still need another screenshot. TheShinyRoggenrola (talk) 17:49, 28 June 2014 (UTC)
- To be honest, it's not that huge of an error that it ruins the picture. If you want a new picture however, there's a whole Filb.de gallery linked in the infobox of the article that you can choose and upload a picture from. --Pokemaster97 18:03, 28 June 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for the tip. TheShinyRoggenrola (talk) 18:05, 28 June 2014 (UTC)
- How do you get the image without the watermark in the corner? TheShinyRoggenrola (talk) 18:11, 28 June 2014 (UTC)