Is any possibility that a special DVD was ever released with that episode. I'm asking this because it might be useful trivia for the article. TheBlazikenMaster 21:32, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
- Not as far as I know. As far as I know, the Japanese VHS is the only home video release of this episode. --Shiningpikablu252 21:40, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
- It's on DVD in Australia. :p (GT4GTR 11:51, 12 October 2009 (UTC))
Aired Twice ?
- Well, I'd doubt that, I mean it was banned after all. And I can't see an unban happening any time soon. TheBlazikenMaster 20:32, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
- Well, it's not like you see tits on this page. Why should we have show/hide option? Because people decide to see the episode online? Is that the problem? TheBlazikenMaster 12:43, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, I think we should. If my mom walks by and sees that picture, she'd never let me come on here again. (okay, I'm exagerating; I might be able to sneak on here when I'm in college, which is eight years from now.)--Starlight the ampharos 21:01, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
Acapulco or Aopulco ?
It's Acapulco or Aopulco ?
- The latter. Maxim had done an analysis on the Japanese kanji writing of the town's name and found that the commonly-believed Japanese name for this half of Porta Vista was, in fact, spelled wrong. I have little reason to doubt Maxim's analysis.
- (Just for the record, by "this half of Porta Vista", I'm referring to the fact that the dub's Porta Vista is two different towns in the original. The next episode still has the gang in Porta Vista in the dub, but the original shifted the scene to a place called "Hatoba Port". This is probably due to the fact that this episode was originally skipped over.) --Shiningpikablu252 21:48, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- No way. It was spelled wrong?!?! --Hmdwgf 07:00, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
I managed to track down this episode.From http://www.anime-stadium.com/index.php/Ongoing-animes/pokemon.html --Echelon 07:44, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- Um, okay. That doesn't really help though. --ケンジのガール 07:51, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- Just so let you know, if it has nothing to do with improving the article, then try not to post links in here. So why did you post this? Vhayes1992 01:23, 10 September 2009 (UTC)
You are completey wrong.By making this episode availble to people ,people can watch it and contribute more info to this page unless everyone here managed to tape it ?if it ever aired on tv in english? so why are you interfering ? --Echelon 10:10, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
- Beleive me, i'm not interfering. I was asking why you posted that link. I never interfered with your comment or the link within your comment. Yes, I realise that it may help some new people out, thus improving the article, but just as with any other episode, people watch them online. Sure, you found the episode, but if people start posting links to everything on every episode talk page, it gets very annoying/cluttered. Just as Kenji-girl said (and now me), your comment is basicly useless. Most of us here on this wiki find the videos for the episodes ourselves without the need of assistance. -- Vhayes1992 20:31, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
Age of Consent
"In the Japanese raw, Moe tells Misty that things will get fun when she's "8 years older" which implies that she's twelve (as the age of sexual consent is 20 years old in Japan). However, she stated that her age was actually 10 years old in Ash Catches a Pokémon (though he may have mistook her age). " Every source i've read says the age of consent in Japan is 13, but thats been overridden by prefectures to make the age of consent 18, including Kanto. So therefore, Moe's age comment is correct and this should be fixed. CherryParanoia 03:34, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
Reason for ban
I've always wondered why the entire episode was banned for just one tiny scene. Most animé "swimsuit fanservice" episodes are far worse! To me there doesn't seem to be any reason why the edits made to the eventual dubbed version couldn't have been made at the time. CNash 00:47, 23 May 2010 (UTC) Why someone ban this episode? All because there's a scene with James cross-dressing and showing an inflatable breasts! The sexual/mature content does show on this episode, making people getting unable to pass the censors. --Pokémon Turqoise is under construction! 01:59, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
The edit buttons for Trivia-Dub Edits and Trivia-Errors (in that order) are next to each other. The errors button should be moved to the top. Otherwise, they should be switched.Jdrawer 20:07, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
So, it was aired normally in Japan. Parents freak out, so they postpone it in US. 3 years later, they air it as a rerun. Am I correct? Origami is math for the hands. -Martin Grant, MathPath 23:55, 16 December 2011 (UTC)