Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Drill Run (move)
Possible 'Drill Dozer'-Reference
Why my edit regarding this move to be a possible 'Drill Dozer' reference was removed? Of course it is pure speculation, but it is even marked as such and given that the games have nearly the same developer teams brings this into mind. Renoir 23:35, 14 January 2012 (UTC)
- 2.Poor formatting
- 3.We don't do reference trivias.
that's enough said. My r6g4rdz, TEH GIGA-UBER-1337-HAX0R(Mr-ex777) 11:26, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- First, as i wrote, i explicitly stated that it is speculation.
- Second, i don't get what matters. The entry was shown correctly.
- Third, of course there are reference trivias, examples include the 'Digger Drill' and 'Volt Tackle (move)'-Pages.
- Please elaborate clearly on what would be wrong with the addition of this detail!
Renoir 14:55, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- Even clearly marked, we don't put speculation in articles. We do put reference trivia, on rare occasions, but these are vastly different situations. Volt Tackle's Japanese name is exactly the same as the attack from Pulseman, whereas you are just speculating that the attack is based on Drill Dozer solely on the fact that it is a drill. And the trivia on the Digger Drill shouldn't have been there, so has been removed. --SnorlaxMonster 16:01, 15 January 2012 (UTC)