Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
There is a Ultra Ball hidden in the very northwest part of the city, among the trees.--Gardeon 20:10, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
Based on Chinatown?
Of cause its only speculation, but the city might be based on Chinatown, duo to its background theme that sounds China-ish IMO. --Mattii 18:02, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- Unless we have official confirmation, things like that can't go on this page. If you're interested in including it, bring it up on Talk:Pokémon world in relation to the real world. Although music that sounds "China-ish" is hardly good enough to merit adding it even there. --AndyPKMN 20:46, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
There's a Trainer with the class "バイクずき" ([motor]bike enthusiast) who has a Warubiru, Basurao, and Zebraika, all level 27 males. He gives out 864 Pokédollars.—Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 03:42, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
- I have some of his data, but I don't know the better way to represent it, since you may have a Triple Battle or a Rotational Battle with him each day (and I haven't seen the templates for those kind of battle yet). Anyway, I'll add some more info here: Biker Charles チャールズ (reading: Charles, since that isn't japanese). I'm certain he uses the same Pokémon in rotational battle, but can't remember the reward. --Blow (話す) 19:29, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
Just wanting to get confirmation that other people have encountered Level 21-30 Alomomola in rippling water, as I have. I believe the range indicated in the article is incorrect. I'm not sure about Jellicent yet. Likelolwhat 01:12, 1 May 2011 (UTC)
Also encountered Alomomola outside the articles indicated range. Apache Manthong 05:41, 30 November 2011 (UTC)
Although Jellicent's Pokémon Black Pokédex entry says "The fate of the ships and crew that wander into Jellicent's habitat: all sunken, all lost, all vanished.", Driftveil City is also a Jellicent habitat, but why is Driftveil City being a 'gateway to the Unova region'? Maybe it can be added to the trivia someday? PKMNChamp 02:37, 21 June 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think that is trivia-worthy. But that's what I think. Han Ji-Wan 19:40, 21 June 2011 (UTC)
Whats the blocked off thing?
It looks like a tunnel entrance, in the southern portion..But is blocked off? Anyone have any idea why its there? PowerPlantRaichu 04:51, 11 November 2011 (UTC)
- Probably just aesthetics, like the truck in Generation I. It looks like a tunnel entrance, but since no one in town so much as mentions it there's really nothing to add to the page. --AndyPKMN (talk) 20:26, 11 November 2011 (UTC)
- I figured it out! You know in the preview movie released for black and white 2, where it shows the character walking through an underwater tunnel? :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tCIfV4GlCwA#t=27s PowerPlantRaichu 23:45, 10 May 2012 (UTC)
There is an anime section so why is this marked incomplete??RBK 06:31, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
Sequence Break/Error - Black/White 2
I noticed what seems to be a sequencing error in BW2 - the house at the North of Driftveil you find Rood of the seven sages. After battling him and entering the house, he asks you if you'll look after N's old Zoroa. If your party is full and you return to the Pokémon Center to make room, on your return you will find the house entirely empty save for a single Zoroark, which will trigger a Memory Link event. The Zoroark will then leave. Leaving the house and reentering will immediately repopulate it with the ex-Plasma team as were originally there. Worth adding to the article/trivia? --Raylax (talk) 06:04, 22 October 2012 (UTC)
- It's not an error. The event is supposed to activate after the first visit. Ataro (talk) 06:12, 22 October 2012 (UTC)
In the items section,it is mentioned that a girl gives 3 repeat balls(B2W2). But the sprite is that of a luxury ball. I haven't reached that far in the game. So does the girl give 3 luxury balls or does she give 3 repeat balls?Auraguardian197 15:43, 25 December 2012 (UTC)