Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Dream Eater (move)
Dream Eater = Sleep?
Do all pokemon that can learn dream eater learn a move that can cause sleep? Atomix26 20:22, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
- All the Pokémon that learn this move by level up, also learn a sleep causing move, yes. Improv 21:10, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
Dream Eating a Nightmare
If a Pokémon uses Nightmare on a sleeping opponent and then uses Dream Eater, will it have a negative effect on the user? I read somewhere that Drowzee become sick if they eat bad dreams, I was wondering if it also applied to the games. Taromon 13:40, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
- I've heard something similar, but it doesn't involve Nightmare; according to what I heard, Dream Eater apparently occasionally yields a "bad dream" at random that damages the user rather than restoring HP. I'm skeptical because the first I'd ever heard of this was yesterday and I've been playing these games just about as long as they've been around, and what's more, one of my main party members now uses Dream Eater and I've yet to see this once, ever. HerbieHero 06:36, 8 April 2010 (UTC)
Does a Pokémon holding a Big Root absorb additional HP and/or deal extra damage from using Dream Eater? Mageslayer 15:57, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know for certain whether or not it will absorb additional hp, it probably does however, but it won't deal extra damage as big root only increases the amount of hp absorbed, not the amount of damage dealt. Pheonid 07:35, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
Dream Eater on 1HP
From the article:
- "Dream Eater only works if the target is asleep. Dream Eater inflicts damage and 50% of the damage dealt is restored to the user as HP. If this attack deals 1 damage, 1 HP will be restored to the user."
Big Root/30% more HP
From the article:
- If the user has a Big Root as its held item, it will recover 30% more HP than it normally would.