Why is there a picture of stairs next to the word fishing in the pokemon area? Gliscorguy54 20:37, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
- Table was miscoded. Fixed now. —darklordtrom 21:07, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
Crimgan in Winter
Are you sure that you can encounter Crimgan outsite the tower in Winter? Because I've been looking at lot now, yet I haven't met it yet. Kumasyun, that is also at 10%, have I met many times now... so maybe you can't meet it at Winter outsite? --Mattii 16:37, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
By having a full Party and the PC boxes filled up for Reshiram and Zekrom to be seen there after beating the game, does it mean every single one of the 24 boxes be filled up or just the initial 8 boxes at the start of the game? Shiramu Kuromu 22:12, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
- According to PC storage system, having at least one Pokémon in every box will cause the number of boxes to increase until you get to 24, so you can't fill the first eight without sixteen more boxes being added. —Minimiscience 22:19, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
When the 'Pedia says "full PC"...
- Yes. There has to be absolutely no room for Zekrom/Reshiram in the PC and party. See the section above for a little more detail. --SnorlaxMonster 04:01, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
Every last spot in every box and the party have to be full when facing N. Otherwise you are forced to catch Reshiram/Zekrom before you battle N. Note that at that point you are limited to 8 boxes. Werdnae (talk) 04:22, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
Well, it's likely because I've imported Celebi and Entei through the Relocator, but the Boxes seem to expand when nearly full; they expanded as far as 24! I'm getting a little dispirited... SharKing Productions 13:36, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, you can have up to 24 boxes (so yours won't expand any further). You get more when you have at least one Pokémon in each of your boxes. See Pokémon Storage System. --SnorlaxMonster 13:40, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
Dark Grass (Winter only)
Wouldn't it be possible to save the game in the dark grass during Winter and load it during Spring (or Summer or Autumn) ? If so, including the ability to catch non-Winter Sawsbuck, would Vanillish and Beartic be replaced by other things? - Miraglyth 18:00, 22 May 2011 (UTC)
- No the season does not change until you enter a building and exit again. So that would not be possible. --Pokemaster97 18:04, 22 May 2011 (UTC)
- But does it have any wild Pokemon data for the other seasons? Or Just Kojofu and Mebukijika (A walk through walls code would be needed)? In Gen II, Krabby can be fished up in the unacessible pond in the National Park. XVuvuzela2010X 14:25, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
Can we add something about the fact that Dragonspiral Tower has no spiral features while Celestial Tower is shaped like one on the outside and has a spiral staircase? Professor Oaf 07:56, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
Possible Zelda Reference Trivia
At about 15 seconds into this area's music it sounds a lot like the music played in A Link to the Past's Light World dungeons. Do you think this is an intentional reference or just coincidence? Wexdarn (talk) 11:32, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
Encounter list might be a bit off
I encountered two Lv.30 Deerling (Winter Form)s in the light grass in the Entrance area (the area with the Winter-only dark grass on the high section, but in the lower light grass patch). However, the article says you can only encounter Lv.31-32 Deerlings here. Is my game glitching, or is the article off?
- Levels are added from personal experience, the game guide doesn't list them. If you encounter levels that aren't on our list, please add them. It'll be the lists here that are wrong, not your game. Also, please sign your comments on the same line as the comment, not on a new line. Thanks. Werdnae (talk) 03:39, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
Burn, baby, burn!
- The speculation is not okay to include (speculation really should never be in the mainspace at all, and the fan speculation template is an irritating encouragement of it and I don't like that it exists), but the real-world reference seems notable. Added. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 08:12, 15 July 2013 (UTC)