Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Ditto (Egg Group)
In fact, Pokémon from the Ditto egg group can breed with every Pokémon that isn't in the no eggs group. Why isn't that mentioned in the article yet? (MathijsP 07:51, 13 May 2008 (UTC))
- Mention it! But then there's Nidorina and Nidoqueen, both in No eggs, which can breed with Ditto. TTEchidna 07:53, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
- That should be mentioned too, of course. Could you do that? I don't know how to say it. I'm not very good in english. (MathijsP 07:56, 13 May 2008 (UTC))
I find it odd that the article mentions that Ditto is the only Pok‚mon in the group, then goes on to describe it as if it were several. I'll likely re-word it later after thinking over a better phrasing. ~Kendai 19:29, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- It means one Pokémon species, not one specific Pokémon. —darklordtrom 19:33, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- Mew? Arceus? Your off-topic guess is as good as mine. —darklordtrom 21:31, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe they split lke bacteria. Thermorules123 16:43, 18 November 2009 (UTC)
the proof of ditto + ditto
- They also mispelled hatching. Maybe the idea of breeding Ditto was thought of and included in the guide before the game came out or the idea was changed. Maybe the people making the guide made a pretty reasonable assumption and ended up being wrong.--MisterE13 23:24, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
I thought I might mention that shiny Ditto are blue, and thus the description is technically invalid. Naokohiro 09:36, 1 September 2011 (UTC)