YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Talk:Distortion World/Featured article candidate
- Perhaps the trivia section should be reworked into the main information sections, ultimately filling it out more. It seems like there is clear research, but it doesn't necessarily portray an all-round clean article. Herbalfusion 09:52, 12 June 2011 (UTC)
- The trivia section is bigger than the one describing it's geography. This article really needs a map of the place. Also, there isn't a manga section at all.--Tempest370 12:08, 16 May 2011 (UTC)
- I agree, the trivia section is rather large, and there is quite a bit more that can be added from other series (anime, manga...). If this was to get longer and more thorough, it would definitely be in a much better position to get nominated. chiefboz • talk 04:47, 26 May 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed. If the trivia section is larger than all the other sections combined then it really has no exceedingly important information. Also, some of the pictures came up as errors, but that may just by my computer.Pokemon59 17:55, 11 June 2011 (UTC)
- I say, we could use a map and we also require the sense of adding pokemon found there. (Although it's only Giratina, but it'll still help the user.) PokePuncherPal12 04:39, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
I agree, the article needs to be developed more to reach the standards set by other featured articles. (Pak dragons 07:58, 11 May 2011 (UTC))