Talk:Diamond & Pearl series
Does anyone believe that after the Sinnoh series, the gang will go to Johto region once again? These are the possible reasons for this conclusion:
- In the Advanced Generation series, after the Hoenn league, Ash, May, Max and Brock went to Kanto and challenged the Battle Frontier and Kanto contests.
- Jasmine made an appearance in the Diamond and Pearl games, possibly linking that Johto will be referenced in some way.
- This is a good chance for Ash and Brock to meet up with May and possibly Max along with Drew and Harley.
- Marina makes appearances in this series and its possible they'll meet up with her.
- A good chance of meeting up with Jimmy and Jackson/Vincent.
- Ho-oh may be seen once again.
- In the Advanced Generation series, Ash met with Agatha on his return to Kanto, despite he didn't meet her the first time. Could this mean Ash will meet up with Will and Karen?
These are just possibilities that may (and hopefully will) happen. Any other ideas or possibilities? Lanturn 05:06, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
Does anyone know why it is called Battle Dimension?User:Darth Cookie Monster 01:44, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
Possibly the Reverse World in the 11th movie and Dialga and Palkia's battle!--Kuki 01:47, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
Maybe it's because Cyrus wants to create his own Dimension. I'm guessing he's going to have a major role later in the series, and Ash and co. will have to Battle him. Taromon777 22:18, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
I know that seasons don't exist in Japan, but think about this: There will be 4 DP seasons. Each season of the DP series will have 2 Gym victories, and Dawn will win 1 ribbon, except Season 11 with the Wallace Cup and another one unknown. Of course Season 13 will have GF and SC.--KukiTalk 20:02, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
- DP102 makes three. Don't assume eh? (And yes, I'm aware that comment is old : P) Aura-Knight 03:40, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
It says on Bulbanews that the new episode featuring Snover isn't part of the Diamond and Pearl series. Does this mean that the next series will be called Platinum? It seems quite likely, considering that the TCG series are now called Platinum. Taromon777 10:26, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- The article actually says that the special "Teach Me! Pocket Monsters!!" is not part of the Diamond and Pearl series. DP120 will indeed be part of the Diamond and Pearl series. Trainer-c 10:51, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
Sinnoh League Victors
So, now that the 4th and final installment of the DP series has been kind of announced here, http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Pok%C3%A9mon_dub_season_infomation_potentially_appears, should this page and the series infoboxes be edited with this in mind? Or should we wait 3 weeks to see if this is actually correct? --YakobTheRed 04:00, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
- MSN TV added it to their shows so yeah, we can add it. --HoennMaster 12:46, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the source HoennMaster. —darklordtrom 13:10, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
Is it worth adding in the trivia that this the first series to not take place mainly in atleast two regions and not to have an story arc in Kanto. --Renzo493 12:40, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
Length and Distinction
This series does have the most episodes out of the three, but isn't this the shortest as far as time goes, at only three years? Disinfect 04:22, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
End Date Confirmed?
On the official site, they wrote a specifical date : 9/9/2010. Could it be the date for the last DP episode? Can someone translate what is written? I can't read japanese →  --★Criққѳ~* 11:48, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
There's two pieces of trivia that seem to contradict each other.
- The Sinnoh League saga is the longest story arc out of all the arcs in the anime. The Johto League saga previously held this distinction with 158 episodes total.
- This is the shortest series of the anime so far, with 191 episodes.
I don't think it can be the longest and shortest at the time time. Rai Marshall 07:57, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- I believe this is referring to the difference between "series" i.e. Original series (encompassing both Kanto and Johto), Advanced Generation (Hoenn) and Diamond & Pearl (Sinnoh) and "story arc" i.e. all the various region stories, Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier?, Sinnoh. I agree the wording is confusing and needs to be changed. Hope this explanation makes sense. This is hurting my head.--Beligaronia (talk) 08:41, 15 August 2010 (UTC)