Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Are we sure Zurug and Shinbora aren't Uncommon? They appeared quite frequently to me--Shinbora 01:12, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
In the Desert, Ishizumai is Common, and at the Entrance, Zuruggu is Uncommon (At least at night). - Gardeon 00:45, 23 October 2010 (UTC)
Just thought I'd say that you can catch more than 1 Darmanitan in the Resort Desert as long as you have another RageCandyBar. A second one can be obtained in Sekka City during the winter; meaning that with just one game, you can catch two Darmanitan, but if more are traded over, all of them can be caught. Just tried it myself, and it worked. - Ryu Shoji 23/01/11, 23 January 2011 (BST).
- Additionally, the five Darmanitan are certainly not located in "deep sand" tiles. I updated their table entry to match, though I'm not sure how best to cite it using the entry5 template. --Stratelier 18:20, 25 March 2012 (UTC)
I ran into one while on the way to getting the legendary black pokemon, not really a contributor so i'm just mentioning my sighting here. By one i mean they are pretty common, at least on the lower levels Badman27 03:25, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, you're referring to the Relic Castle. Desert Resort is the desert area outside the castle. --AndyPKMN (talk) 19:31, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
In what I belive is the entrance to the Desert Resort, I run into Darunakas' that have a level of 15. That is in my White version. Is this a glitch?Patrickmck 13:56, 30 August 2011 (UTC)
- Nevermind.Patrickmck 14:00, 30 August 2011 (UTC)
I read somewhere that the Desert Resort represents Ground Zero. Also, wasn't Kyurem's height retconned from 9 feet 11 inches, rather than ten? Check #5: http://www.cracked.com/article_19087_the-9-most-offensive-911-references-in-pop-culture.html Teh Rote 03:27, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah. We do not consider Cracked.com a valid source of information. Speculation is all that is. --ケンジのガール 03:41, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- By the way, Kyurem's height was never retconned, it was just an error on our part. --SnorlaxMonster 09:30, 24 October 2011 (UTC)