The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and August 16th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Are we sure Zurug and Shinbora aren't Uncommon? They appeared quite frequently to me--Shinbora 01:12, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
In the Desert, Ishizumai is Common, and at the Entrance, Zuruggu is Uncommon (At least at night). - Gardeon 00:45, 23 October 2010 (UTC)
Just thought I'd say that you can catch more than 1 Darmanitan in the Resort Desert as long as you have another RageCandyBar. A second one can be obtained in Sekka City during the winter; meaning that with just one game, you can catch two Darmanitan, but if more are traded over, all of them can be caught. Just tried it myself, and it worked. - Ryu Shoji 23/01/11, 23 January 2011 (BST).
- Additionally, the five Darmanitan are certainly not located in "deep sand" tiles. I updated their table entry to match, though I'm not sure how best to cite it using the entry5 template. --Stratelier 18:20, 25 March 2012 (UTC)
I ran into one while on the way to getting the legendary black pokemon, not really a contributor so i'm just mentioning my sighting here. By one i mean they are pretty common, at least on the lower levels Badman27 03:25, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, you're referring to the Relic Castle. Desert Resort is the desert area outside the castle. --AndyPKMN (talk) 19:31, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
In what I belive is the entrance to the Desert Resort, I run into Darunakas' that have a level of 15. That is in my White version. Is this a glitch?Patrickmck 13:56, 30 August 2011 (UTC)
- Nevermind.Patrickmck 14:00, 30 August 2011 (UTC)
I read somewhere that the Desert Resort represents Ground Zero. Also, wasn't Kyurem's height retconned from 9 feet 11 inches, rather than ten? Check #5: http://www.cracked.com/article_19087_the-9-most-offensive-911-references-in-pop-culture.html Teh Rote 03:27, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah. We do not consider Cracked.com a valid source of information. Speculation is all that is. --ケンジのガール 03:41, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- By the way, Kyurem's height was never retconned, it was just an error on our part. --SnorlaxMonster 09:30, 24 October 2011 (UTC)