Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Was going to rename it but figured we should at least talk about the name. Now that Isshu has a desert I don't see why this should just be labeled Desert. If this has a separate article from Route 111 I bet the Isshu desert will eventually receive a different article from Route 4. So thoughts on renaming? --HoennMaster 18:42, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe it should be renamed "Desert (Hoenn)" and "Desert (Isshu)". However, I see that it was not intended to create any page about the desert in Isshu. --Ruixiang95 08:43, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- The Isshu desert does have a specific name, the "Resort Desert". The part of the desert on Route 4 also doesn't have a wild Pokémon seperation like in Hoenn, and there isn't really a part of Route 4 that isn't desert. As so I don't see why there should be a special page made for the Isshu desert. Bluesun 15:55, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- It may be a great idea to merge this into Hoenn Route 111. Since the info. of the desert in Sinnoh is in the route itself, maybe it should be the same for this desert. --Ruixiang95 16:01, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- I was thinking that was an option too. The article is relatively small so a merger wouldn't be too bad. Plus, I don't think we should label this as Desert anymore since it's not the only desert in the world. --HoennMaster 16:21, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- Or you can maybe make a more general page, by having ALL the desert routes in the Pokémon world into this page, and a link to the other actual article into this page. --Ruixiang95 07:18, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
- Actually I'm not thinking of a disambiguation, but it also states a short description of the different deserts. However, a disambiguation also sounds nice. And of course, the trainers section to be moved to Route 111. -- Ruixiang95 13:25, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think it should be a disambiguation. I'm thinking of a page more like caves. Most (if not all) of this article currently can be merged into Hoenn Route 111. --SnorlaxMonster 07:37, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- Er, I think I did not make myself clear last time. That's what I wanted it to be, like the "Caves" page. It shows a short description about Desert and then list to the different deserts found within the games. :p -- Ruixiang95 01:51, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
I think it should merge with Hoenn route 111 It's way to short to be it's own article☆☆☆
EeveeluvX3 17:53, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
The intro shouldn't write things about Hoenn only, instead the whole desert should be written, right? --Ruixiang95 01:03, 11 December 2010 (UTC)