Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
On the Japanese pokemon website, at the turtwig section shows Paul's Electivire and Ash's Infernape...Chomi 10:34, 6 August 2010 (UTC)
- someone please edit it. http://discuz.hkpnve.net/viewthread.php?tid=72962&extra=page%3D1-Billy4b2004 07:58, 8 August 2010 (UTC)
Could you add Ash's Gliscor and Paul's Drapion...? Chomi 13:09, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
Ya they were shown in the preview so they should be added.RBK 18:58, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
Dude theres already a preview section, no need for 2 of them.RBK 21:51, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- They are listed there, but they're hidden with <!-- and -->. They'll be unhidden when the episode airs. たかはりい 21:58, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
Since they are confirmed according to the preview, they should be added.I have added some info on my user page. --Pokemon26 14:32, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
- I personally don't think a Drapion description should be on this page. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 15:42, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
Ok... should I remove my description??? It's just that Paul's Drapion has the most time of all his pokemon in the tournament.--Pokemon26 15:57, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
- It's your decision. The information is already at Paul#Drapion, so you might want to put whatever information you know that isn't there. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 16:36, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
Can I put a basic synopsis on the synopsis part of DP 188? It will be on in 2 days, and their are previews on youtube, so should I? --Pokemon26 15:57, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
are you sure it's a miscolor and not just it....Closing them?
the rest of paul and Reggies Pokemon had their eyes closed too Ataro 20:11, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
Agreed Lanturn....05308 20:56, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
- Kindly have a look at torterra's lens (dotted area/at the center of the eye). Its eyes are clearly open to me but just wrongly colored. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 23:44, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
well I can see what you mean but I'm still thinking it's just closing them....
I can see just a little bit of color there but I'm not too sure actually Ataro 23:46, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
oh look at this picture (which is clearer than the previous one)
- Nothing wrong? Have a look at these two images and compare both of them with the above one. Torterra's eyes are normally white, if its eyes were closed in the error pic then two so-called dots in its eyes shouldn't be visible in the first place. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 00:24, 20 August 2010 (UTC)
They seem very much to me as if they are closed Lanturn....05308 09:11, 20 August 2010 (UTC)
Yeah what he said
I mean look at Pauls and Reggies team they're doing it too (for some reason) so why would Torterra be an exception? Ataro 00:43, 20 August 2010 (UTC)
In what scene is Ash's hat the Hoenn one. I just checked the whole episode and didnt see it. I just wanna make sure before I delete something that's true. JessiPlatinum 11:13, 17 July 2011 (UTC)