- Well, I think you haven't noticed [this]. I already discussed everything about it on KG's talk page, check it out. --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 18:00, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
DP168 & DP169 Title.
DP168 isn't the Ranger Episode, DP169 is. Here are the 2 titles from the main Pokemon site set to air on March 18. Part 1 DP168 Fly Shaymin! To the Far Side of the Sky!! Part 2 DP169 Pokemon Ranger! Heatran Rescue Mission!! User:BAC510 07:27 February 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Not yet -.---ForceFire 08:16, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
- Any strong source? Pokémpon Official japanese site still says that Pokémon Ranger will air on 18th March and TV Tokyo revealed (yesterday) that DP 167 will air on March 11. Then? If DP168 is not the ranger episode so that means DP168 will air after 169 & 170? Lol, I don't think so (not being rude, just saying). --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 09:06, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
"As of this episode, Buck is the only Stat Trainer not to appear in the anime." And then he eventually did, can we remove this piece of trivia now? Rai Marshall 19:41, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
Episode skipped in the US?
Serebii.net and TV.com didn't give out a dub title for this episode. I wonder if it was banned. Evandeck 18:07, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
- We can't say for sure yet. Wait another week and see if they just decided to rearrange the order of the episodes. ~ solaris 18:12, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
why on earth would this episode be banned!? it's just gonna come later..... -__- (Ataro 18:52, 1 August 2010 (UTC))
- It's not banned. Its schedule sequence has been changed, so it may air after DP169 or somewhere in the future. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 01:50, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
- Could it be also a mistake? They usually skip the Ranger episodes according to the game's release date. Maybe they wanted to skip DP169 and not this episode. Anyway, it's better just to wait for the date to arrive. --01:59, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
- On my TV no one says the word "fart" after wobuffet. although when i watch it on pokemonepisode.org i can hear someone say "fart". Why is that?Ashanddawn4evr 05:46, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- Firstly, that was NOT narrator's voice. Secondly, if you ask me; the episode must have got mixed with an advertisement at the time of recording. I said recording because when the episode was airing on CN, there was no extra sound like fart there. Only, the online versions of the episode including torrents and online streaming sites have this thing who all mostly uses a single torrent file to download the episode. If you ask me, don't add this thing in the errors until CN.com make this episode available on CN Video stream. We can confirm this thing there. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 06:43, 15 August 2010 (UTC)