Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
I ran the title through Google translator, and I got back "The Pikachuupotchama stick!" A Pikachu/Piplup-centric episode, methinks. Title makes little sense, but then again, so do the writers. Missingno. Master wants YOU! Join the Order of the Glitch! (my talk page) 19:16, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
- Google translator is extremely unreliable. I know Pikachu and Pochama are in the title. But I can't figure out the rest. My estimation is Pikachu Pochama Stuck Together!!. But I can't confirm anything. --ケンジのガール 19:20, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
- Hey KG, i think the title is " Pikachu Pochama without adhering!! ". One more thing, pokeani stated that " ピカチュウポッチャマくっつかないで!!（仮題） " it means that the current title is may be a temporary title and can be changed. What do you think? --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 06:05, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
Is the title translation accurate?
The title implies that one should stay away from Pikachu and Piplup. But that doesn't seem to make sense for what's happening. It would make more sense to say "Keep Pikachu and Piplup away from each other" or something. --ケンジのガール 20:44, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- So something like "Seperate Pikachu and Piplup!"? God the shippers are gonna have a field day with this...Aura-Knight 02:20, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
I think the closest translation of the title is 'Don't Stay Together Pikachu and Pochama'... but yeah, the title as displayed on the article doesn't make sense. Watchermark 02:25, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
I noticed this as I was watching the episode, but the name of the machine in this episode, Nakayoshi Runrun, contains the titles of two shojo manga magazines published by Kodansha, Nakayoshi and Runrun (...dur?). Runrun has long since ceased publication, though...
Is this worth mentioning as trivia, or do you suppose it could just be written off as coincidence? :/10:50, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- ffffffffff oh yeah. Also, I noticed this a while ago, but the professor is named Kodama, the third of the Shinkansen trains (the other two being Hikari and Nozomi). In case that's worth mentioning also, idk. 11:02, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
Piplup's Poké Ball
- I'd say not worth it, since she last called it back just a few episodes ago - unless you want to note that this is the shortest time between calling it back to the ball since so-and-so whatever. But in my opinion I think we should just mentally reset the episode count until it's next called back and see what happens. If that makes sense. :/? 14:43, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
I accidentally clicked the enter key by accident before I was finished writing my summary. What I was saying is Melendale Island should be removed because no one has made a page for it, for weeks now, and it seemed to come out of nowhere. It can't be a contest location because they learned of the next contest in DP150 and in Asatsuki Town. So where did Melendale Island come from? --Dman dustin 23:28, 16 November 2009 (UTC)
- This may be a late reply, but it is better than no reply. Melendale Island came from a revision which was vandalism. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 16:48, 24 December 2009 (UTC)